+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
The UE mentioned to email them once the medical exam was done. Most people just reply to the UE and mention that the medical exam was completed on such and such date and also attach the eMedical Information Sheet that the hospital gives you after the exam. Some people have also raised webforms but thats a personal choice. My medical was passed without the webform.
Alright!! thank you!!

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Nope
Remeds updated 0n 17th October
Ok thanks for the update. In your profile is there a statement " We need additional documents to process your application" in the review of documents section. I am not sure which additional documents does IRCC need after re-medicals.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
What abt your status now in ECAS? Is it still `in process` or updated to `Decision made`?
In process.
In the review section, it’s mentioned they might need additional documents. Not sure what else they need. Has anyone got any additional documents request after remedicals?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
In process.
In the review section, it’s mentioned they might need additional documents. Not sure what else they need. Has anyone got any additional documents request after remedicals?
Hopefully they don`t need any but this might be their standard format to mention that in review section and keeping almost all check under progress, unless final decision update to applicant.

Reactions: bhaskarm

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hopefully they don`t need any but this might be their standard format to mention that in review section and keeping almost all check under progress, unless final decision update to applicant.
I hope so too. Thanks for building some hope!

Reactions: gtcan19

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Please share it with us once you receive the golden email. It must be on its way.
Cheers!
Yupe eagerly waiting for it. Don’t want to miss job offers atleast this time being so close to PPR!!!!

Last edited:

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hello,

I have been over a week since I did my medicals. But my profile still says your action is required and my medicals are not updated. How long does it usually take to update? I have notified IRCC regarding my medicals too. Thanks!

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Hello,

I have been over a week since I did my medicals. But my profile still says your action is required and my medicals are not updated. How long does it usually take to update? I have notified IRCC regarding my medicals too. Thanks!
It will take 10 to 15 working days .

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Hello,

When I had reached out to an IRCC agent, she said it takes two weeks to review and update the status. However, mine got updated on Oct 28, same day doctors office send the e-report to IRCC. Since I don’t have direct access, i was waiting for the rep office to share profile screenshot. That’s when I realized I had passed medicals on the same day. Keep a tab and reach out to them if it doesn’t get updated in few days time.

Alisha Monga

Nov 13, 2021
Can anyone please advise that how long does it take to get an ecopr, after submitting photo and address on the permanent residency portal?
I got portal request on 4th November, replied on the same day and got my link on 5th November and submitted my photo and address on 6th November. But I’m still waiting for my eCOPR.
Kindly advise.

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
When I had reached out to an IRCC agent, she said it takes two weeks to review and update the status. However, mine got updated on Oct 28, same day doctors office send the e-report to IRCC. Since I don’t have direct access, i was waiting for the rep office to share profile screenshot. That’s when I realized I had passed medicals on the same day. Keep a tab and reach out to them if it doesn’t get updated in few days time.