+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

sxg519

Dec 8, 2019
Has anyone heard anything from IRCC recently after passing remedicals in Jan/Feb/Mar’21?

I passed my remeds in February and have not heard anything since then. From previous posts I learnt @Titanium recently received the ”do you still want to immigrate email” after passing remeds in Jan, not sure what’s the status for others who passed remeds in Jan/feb/mar.

Reactions: Titanium

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I need some advice-
AOR 2019
PPR 1 sep 2019
Expiry- July 2020
Remeds - 13 Aug 2021
Passed 16 Aug 2021
PPR 2- waiting
VO- SGVO

I found a job and supposed to join in Dec but haven't received my PPR 2.

1. Should I resign current job as I have 2 month notice?
2. Should I give up this canada offer, its real hard work and I may not be able to land without offer.
3. Any idea if I will get it soon or anything I can do to expedite the process?

Last time PPR 1 came within a month after meds, this time so late.
Hi there,
In my opinion, the most certain thing in your situation atm is your current job. Do NOT let that go. There are already too many cases of people in “dilemma”, believing their PPR would come soon according to the timeline they have in mind and it never did. So what you have now should be priority.

I’m curious, why would you say that you wouldn’t be able to land without a job offer? Doesn’t PR visa grant you that flexibility to land WITHOUT a job offer?

I personally am not a big believer of the webforms to expedite things..you can try but I’d say never expect to get a response that you need within the time you need it to be.

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020
Nope. I just logged into account and saw the status changed. The status now changed to submitted.

Edit:

1 hour after saying this I get an email notification saying my status changed.
Thanks for replying.
My status also changed yesterday and I received an email notifying that my profile status was changed..
Good luck!

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello everyone, I got a question.

Yesterday I got both THE EMAIL and re-med request. In the "Do you still want to" email, it said: "We will send you the necessary medical form(s). Once we have sent you the forms, you will have 30 days to do your medical, advise us by email that it has been done, and provide any requested documents. "

I replied to it immediately, got ready to do re-med tomorrow. So when I complete my re-med, Should I send a new email to the IRCC(the reply address in the mail) to inform them or reply to the mail again with my medical result?
I’m curious, how did you get the medical forms? Were they sent through your account or was it attached on the same ultimatum email? Cuz people who received the remed request got the forms on their account. If this is the case, lucky for you!

I would just reply to that email with the given template and then reply to the same email again to update my remeds status once completed. That’s what I did anyway...

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi, I got document request to submit documents including scanned passport for my new baby. However there is no option to upload scanned passport in my profile. They provided option to upload the other documents though. Please can anyone advise what to do? Thanks
I believe you can upload docs through webforms. I uploaded an extra doc in a similar manner.

Reactions: omotoni

CCYAN

Mar 8, 2021
I’m curious, how did you get the medical forms? Were they sent through your account or was it attached on the same ultimatum email? Cuz people who received the remed request got the forms on their account. If this is the case, lucky for you!

I would just reply to that email with the given template and then reply to the same email again to update my remeds status once completed. That’s what I did anyway...
They sent the medical forms through my account about 2 hours later after sending the ultimatum email (no forms attached) on the same day.

Yesterday I did re-med and decided to do the same thing as you did, send them another email to inform the re-med results.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!

omotoni

Mar 18, 2021
Hi, I got request to upload a completed IMM 5406 form for me and my wife after add our new baby. Do I need to print and sign then scan? Also I need to add extra siblings, can anyone advise how to do this?

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi, I got request to upload a completed IMM 5406 form for me and my wife after add our new baby. Do I need to print and sign then scan? Also I need to add extra siblings, can anyone advise how to do this?
The last time I did this, I printed the form and sign by hand. I scanned the doc after and submitted. Pretty sure I did this to be safe rather than signing with an e-signature.

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
Hello all,
Awaiting PPR after re-meds passed on 4 oct 21.
AOR Aug 2019
COPR expired Aug 2020
Ultimatum mail April 2021
Re meds request June 2021
Have been only seeing PPR's being issued to CEC and PNP applicants on various groups

Have FSW-O PPR's been received by expired COPR applicants off late?

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Has anyone heard anything from IRCC recently after passing remedicals in Jan/Feb/Mar’21?

I passed my remeds in February and have not heard anything since then. From previous posts I learnt @Titanium recently received the ”do you still want to immigrate email” after passing remeds in Jan, not sure what’s the status for others who passed remeds in Jan/feb/mar.
I passed remeds in January 2021 after adding a new born and haven’t heard anything since. I am pre-March so don’t worry you are not the only one.