Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
and then ? No update ? Did you try to call ?
I did not call, but in my last webform a month ago, they stated everything in the application is in order, and nothing more is required.

AMM26

May 25, 2021
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hi everyone, they updated the counterfoil today on my account and it is valid till 14/07/2022. So I’m just waiting to receive my passport to end this long process.
Great news, I received my documents today! I noticed a slight difference in my CoPR document and Visa from the previous one. They both show RROC as the place it was issued at and the visa looks different in design but all the other information is the same. They stamped “cancelled without prejudice” over the old visa. Since my documents have been renewed I am able to travel now. It has been a long ride and I hope all the expired CoPR holders are able to renew and travel. Good luck

Last edited:

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
In a story I wrote earlier this month, @CitImmCanada told me all pre-mar-18 2020 expired COPR holders had been contacted as of July 11. I received reports from at least two of these pre-mar-18 copr holders saying they had not been contacted. I asked IRCC about these cases. (1/3)

My COPR was issued in Feb 2020 and expired in July 2020. Despite several attempts to reach out via webforms, and submitting travel and quarantine plans, finally I received "Ready to Travel" email from IRCC on August 25th, after 15 month long wait.

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Great news, I received my documents today! And just in time since the deadline to upload the passport on my IRCC account is this Sunday. I noticed a slight difference in my CoPR document and Visa from the previous one. They both show RROC as the place it was issued at and the visa looks different in design but all the other information is the same. They stamped “cancelled without prejudice” over the old visa. Since my documents have been renewed I am able to travel now. It has been a long ride and I hope all the expired CoPR holders are able to renew and travel. Good luck
Congratulations!!!. I guess RROC is the rapid response team of IRCC. Recently, I received 'ready to travel' email from the same team. They are real quick in their responses.

AMM26

May 25, 2021
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Congratulations!!!. I guess RROC is the rapid response team of IRCC. Recently, I received 'ready to travel' email from the same team. They are real quick in their responses.
Thanks. They renewed my documents really fast so this is good news for others who are waiting.

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi Folks,
Added my newborn child to my application in July. I have no got a medical request just for her. Only problem is there is a strict lockdown across all Australia, and all medical assessment centres are closed. Even if they open in 1-2 months there is a long wait for the existing bookings itself.

I have been given 30 days to get it done which I don’t think I can do even in 3 months given the situation. Anybody with similar experience? Any advise?

Springg

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Same case here. I submitted passport to VFS, Tokyo. They forwarded that to IRCC Manila office. Me & My wife Visa was issued from IRCC Manila while my daughter visa was issued from Hong Kong office.
Hello brother,how are you?do you have any good news?

Reactions: gtcan19

Ecast

Feb 7, 2020
Hi i have send my passport to get it stamped which has reached hed today

Now i got email from VFS GLOBAL with subject "Request additional documents" with different tracking id and awb. What does it means, do i need send additional documents or is it a generic reply.
Hello, same thing happened to me, but they sent me individual emails for the documents I was missing and what I needed to do to solve it. Check your junk folder.

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Where is the Copr Stamped when you first land in Toronto or the Airport to which you are transiting to (Edmonton)? @legalfalcon pls help.
All immigration formalities will be done at the first port of entry (Toronto), so make sure you have enough time between connecting flights.

Reactions: gtcan19