+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Meharoon26july

Jul 18, 2019
I just received a " We need something from you to continue processing your application" email today

And a message on profile, asking to complete few steps for issue of new COPR.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)
3. Two (2) photos
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant

"Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee"

For anyone who's undergone this process recently I have few questions

1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I understand this is a PPR right?!

2. For two way courier service should I follow the instructions given here :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

3. For change of circumstance, height and eye color detail I intend to write them separately on a page , would that suffice?!
When did u get medical request

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
PR Applicant
My primary applicant passport dispatched from ircc morning but not dependents .
Timeline:
Webform:19th july
Picked up:21st july
Reached Jalandhar VFS:23rd july
Reached Delhi VFS:28th july
Under process at IRCC:30th july
Dispatch mail from IRCC:11th aug

but my gc key account has not been updated yet.
any update on profile ?

Daisy95

Aug 8, 2021
Hi All

I am facing a terrible situation now. I received PPR2 five days ago and raised submission forms with VFS and I got the confirmation emails too. It has been 4 days and I have not received the payment links. I have tweeted and emailed VFS multiple times but there is no response. If you call them they give automated messages only. What should I do? Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Should I raise new webforms?

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Anyone received their second COPR recently?

According to an internal instruction in IRCC, new COPR holder may not be allowed to land at this moment, and there should be a travel advisory letter issued with their COPR. Did anybody receive this letter and their second COPR?
The only instruction you need is what is on CiC website and it explicitly states COPR HOLDERS can travel .
What other information do you need?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
Hi All

I am facing a terrible situation now. I received PPR2 five days ago and raised submission forms with VFS and I got the confirmation emails too. It has been 4 days and I have not received the payment links. I have tweeted and emailed VFS multiple times but there is no response. If you call them they give automated messages only. What should I do? Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Should I raise new webforms?
I reached vfs successfully last month . I remember first two option was automatic and it cut . U need to select third option I guess (which was not related to biometric and ppr). Then u can have someone on line . Sorry couldn’t help u fully, I forgot .