Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
I just replied to "Do You want to immigrate email" . When can i expect medical request ? please let me know

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply, for us its already around more than 3 weeks.
Should i do something? Write to anyone?
You may want to hold on for another week. Looks like the queue is jammed with a bunch of PR passports lying at the Embassy. And from what I understand, they are prioritising Student and Work Visas. I don't understand how Work visas are prioritised, but anyway that's what it is.

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hey everyone, need your opinion on this. I had a provided a mailing address to IRCC where I do not currently reside.
In the CVAC form for two-way courier, do I need to enter that mailing address or my passport address?

Also, will there be an additional PCC request or complication if I update the mailing address. It's the same country and state but a different city.

CCYAN

Mar 8, 2021
CoPR is expired on 27th FEB,
Got the application updated to Processing on 15th JUNE,
Still waiting for the Re-medicals request.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Anyone received their second COPR recently?

According to an internal instruction in IRCC, new COPR holder may not be allowed to land at this moment, and there should be a travel advisory letter issued with their COPR. Did anybody receive this letter and their second COPR?
Hi, I am not aware of any such information

Can you please share some link?
Or if someone else can clarify this please?

Thanks

elif911

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone received their second COPR recently?

According to an internal instruction in IRCC, new COPR holder may not be allowed to land at this moment, and there should be a travel advisory letter issued with their COPR. Did anybody receive this letter and their second COPR?
What are you talking about?
Valid copr holders ARE allowed to land at the moment.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks for replying but the real question here is, Shall both the guy and girl inform IRCC separately as both have there applications individually with IRCC and one has already received COPR.
Secondly, they both have already submitted the documentation already in their own applications for PR, Can they separately be issued PR as it should have happened in obvious case.
YEs, both the spouses have to inform for their respective app.

They will be issued separate PRs, but the change of family composition has to be informed.

Reactions: taranvsi