+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

ronrishi

Jul 26, 2021
Hi All,

I am from India and had received an invitation to apply for PR under Federal skilled worker category in Nov'20 and based on that I had submitted all the documents in first week of Feb'21. Also, my biometrics was completed towards the end of Mar'21.

Request if someone can assist me in getting an approximate timeline for receiving COPR. Its been over 5.5 months that I have submitted all documents.

Looking forward to your inputs.

Best Regards

Reactions: NacHash

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi All,

I am from India and had received an invitation to apply for PR under Federal skilled worker category in Nov'20 and based on that I had submitted all the documents in first week of Feb'21. Also, my biometrics was completed towards the end of Mar'21.

Request if someone can assist me in getting an approximate timeline for receiving COPR. Its been over 5.5 months that I have submitted all documents.

Best Regards
Hi,
Firstly, congratulations on getting the ITA!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
If you go on this page and select “immigration” from the drop-down menu, it’ll show which applications IRCC is currently processing.
They keep updating this, so I’d suggest you keep checking this page to see how they are progressing.

shashisumanss

Jan 18, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2019
Hi,
I would suggest inquiring once at the hospital where you got your medical examination done about whether or not they have already sent your report to IRCC. Also, were you able to inform IRCC by replying back on the “Do you still want to immigrate” email? I recently got my medicals done and I replied back to them by attaching the scans of the eMedical Information Sheet that my panel physician shared with me. I was even instructed by the hospital that “when you apply for your visa, you need to send a scanned copy of this to IRCC”.
Thanks for the suggestion. Just replied back to them.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
URGENT PLEASE

My PR expired July 2020, got medicals done on 16 July 2021 and same is updated in the profile.
After how many days, shud i expect Passport request letter?

Experienced friends please help.

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
URGENT PLEASE

My PR expired July 2020, got medicals done on 16 July 2021 and same is updated in the profile.
After how many days, shud i expect Passport request letter?

Experienced friends please help.
Hello mate. There is no info, no one has received a secondary request letter yet.

Reactions: Wotsit

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Best Regards
Hi,
As of now, there is no timeline for receiving COPR.. I have submitted all my documents since Sep’20 except biometrics. Since biometrics was not open in India.. I submitted by biometrics in Feb’21. Still waiting. No update till now. I think we have to wait more..

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
Has anyone whose Passport was bound to VFS Chandiagarh received any updates once it reached VFS by Bluedart ?
Mine got delivered on Friday, but no further updates today.
Hi @dhruv_delhi, where did your parcel get delivered to?

Mine was also bound for Chandigarh too but it got delivered on Friday at Panchkula and received by a Mohit. I called BlueDart and they say they have delivered where they were asked to.

No update since then.

Reactions: canadawaiting

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Has anyone whose Passport was bound to VFS Chandiagarh received any updates once it reached VFS by Bluedart ?
Mine got delivered on Friday, but no further updates today.
Hi @dhruv_delhi, where did your parcel get delivered to?

Mine was also bound for Chandigarh too but it got delivered on Friday at Panchkula and received by a Mohit. I called BlueDart and they say they have delivered where they were asked to.

No update since then.
Same here, delivered to VFS Chandigarh at 12 PM Friday, received by Mohit :D. No update since. Any contact at VFS we can check with ?

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
Same here, delivered to VFS Chandigarh at 12 PM Friday, received by Mohit :D. No update since. Any contact at VFS we can check with ?
I tried multiple numbers from they website, none connected me to an agent, or I would have shared it here :)

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Now we will receive a mail from VFS that your package has been delivered to ircc and it’s under process.

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hello mate. There is no info, no one has received a secondary request letter yet.
Hi

Thanks for the reply.
There are couple of posts which I am reading on this thread about submission of passports, are those for some other category?

Please let me know

For expired COPR + Re-Medicals , when can we expect passport request letter?

Reactions: AMM26

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Has anyone gotten any updates from VFS about their passport since last week? Last i got was a message that it had bene dispatched from VFS to IRCC but nothing since. Been 3 days....

Reactions: RKM20