+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
For passport stamping , Consent form page 3, Declaration to be signed only if applicant is assisted by CVAC staff with electronic application form...Do we have to sign it or leave it blank? Also since it is PPR 2,in the biometrics section should I choose wishing to provide biometrics or not wishing.
Please help
Page 3 leave both of them blank unless someone else is submitting/picking the application or it's for a minor.

If you have already given your biometrics, you can leave it blank or mention date you gave biometrics and the VFS center.

Hand

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
Page 3 leave both of them blank unless someone else is submitting/picking the application or it's for a minor.

If you have already given your biometrics, you can leave it blank or mention date you gave biometrics and the VFS center.
What to do be done in case of minor

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Do we need to mention Bio date on page 4 ?. Also can you share documents you sent. Waiting for BD to pick up. Was suppose to come at 2.30 PM

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I've read every post here, I believe, but didn't see any news from someone with post-March COPRs and expired visas (
Eager to see at last someone with good news !! :)
You’re right, post-March 2020 COPR holders haven’t had too much movement on their profile. I might be wrong but I think I did come across one post-March COPR who has recently received his second COPR, but that case seemed like an exception.
I too get the same “delays due to COVID” in response but am hoping for some good news! All we can do is sit tight for now.

Reactions: Titanium

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Do we need to mention Bio date on page 4 ?. Also can you share documents you sent. Waiting for BD to pick up. Was suppose to come at 2.30 PM
Here is the list of documents I sent:

For the Embassy:
  • Copy of PPR Letter
  • Passport
  • Two photos
  • Receipt of RPRF (took a page screenshot from GC Key)
  • Height and Eye color document (create a simple doc and listed this info)
For VFS
  • Consent Form
  • Courier and SMS Form

Reactions: CNP

dhruv_delhi

Jun 25, 2019

No need to include consent forms for minors. As the email says:
b.Consent form from all adult applicants (18 plus)

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
Is there anyone who is still waiting for AWB number and pick up email for passport submission? I am a bit worried now

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Here is the list of documents I sent:

For the Embassy:
  • Copy of PPR Letter
  • Passport
  • Two photos
  • Receipt of RPRF (took a page screenshot from GC Key)
  • Height and Eye color document (create a simple doc and listed this info)
For VFS
  • Consent Form
  • Courier and SMS Form
Have they asked for rprf receipt? I couldn’t find reference in ppr letter for that. Is any one else also sending rprf receipt. Isn’t it obvious we have paid rprf as this is second copr that they are sending after the original expired? Moreover in the email they have written not to submit any receipts or documents that have not been requested ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Have they asked for rprf receipt? I couldn’t find reference in ppr letter for that. Is any one else also sending rprf receipt. Isn’t it obvious we have paid rprf as this is second copr that they are sending after the original expired? Moreover in the email they have written not to submit any receipts or documents that have not been requested ?
point 4 in PPR letter points to RPRF receipt. But I agree, it says If not paid, pay and send us a receipt. I don't see it mandatory for those who have already paid.

Reactions: Sahilvee

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
What to do be done in case of minor
I saw a video in which she motioned that write minor by pencil in front of applicant name in bracket.
Sign it by parent by writing parent signature in pencil.
I sent both consent forms (courier/sms form and VFS consent form) for minor.I didn’t want to take chance.