+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

elif911

Jun 22, 2017
You’re at the right thread :)
Some members have had the good fortune of having some good progress on their applications recently, which is why you’ll find discussions on the PPR 2 in the recent pages.
What stage is your profile at? Have you received the “Do you still wish to immigrate” email? When was your COPR issued?
I'm post-March, COPR expired 9 May 2021. No letters from them, no news, nothing ) ...
Paris is my visa office, I've written them several times, every time I get the answer "we will send your visa reissuing instructions AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" :) So it can be either tomorrow or in a half of the year )))

elif911

Jun 22, 2017
You’re at the right thread :)
Some members have had the good fortune of having some good progress on their applications recently, which is why you’ll find discussions on the PPR 2 in the recent pages.
What stage is your profile at? Have you received the “Do you still wish to immigrate” email? When was your COPR issued?
I've read every post here, I believe, but didn't see any news from someone with post-March COPRs and expired visas (
Eager to see at last someone with good news !! :)

Ramya05

Jan 14, 2020
Hello everyone ,wanted to share with all of you.finally my all passports have been picked from my home address.now let’s see when I will get these back from high Commission.
Good luck to everyone
Congratulations.. Did you get any acknowledgement after paying for passport services? Also what was the email ID from which you recieved AWB?

Reactions: canadawaiting

dhruv_delhi

Jun 25, 2019
2.Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
Is this the Passport request letter?

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
BlueDart arrived at my house without even calling. Thankfully all my docs and packages were ready last night. This is moving fast now!
Can you please share step by step information you put in the indirect consent form ? Did they ask you to prove identity as in if you are primary applicant something like that

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hello everyone ,wanted to share with all of you.finally my all passports have been picked from my home address.now let’s see when I will get these back from high Commission.
Good luck to everyone
Hi I have questions regarding courier,
1.Each passport we need to packet it individually.
2.on consent form Canada visa application centre which city we need mention plz help me

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Can you please share step by step information you put in the indirect consent form ? Did they ask you to prove identity as in if you are primary applicant something like that
Nothing, a BD guy came saying he needs to pick packages for VFS. And I asked him to show his phone AWB numbers, and then he took them and walked away. So no checking as such.

Reactions: Fmegha86

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi I have questions regarding courier,
1.Each passport we need to packet it individually.
2.on consent form Canada visa application centre which city we need mention plz help me
Each applicant needs to have a separate package. So a separate one for each of your dependents.

All the forms need to be filled in and each one should have all the required documentation from Visa Office and from VFS (which is facilitating the process).

Reactions: shivathej

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
For passport stamping , Consent form page 3, Declaration to be signed only if applicant is assisted by CVAC staff with electronic application form...Do we have to sign it or leave it blank? Also since it is PPR 2,in the biometrics section should I choose wishing to provide biometrics or not wishing.
Please help