+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Srh11

Jun 1, 2020
Hi i did my medical on 10th of july havent got the update on my profile its almost 10 days.

Now my question how many days it takes for profile update mine is pre-mar 2020 expired copr. And also do i need to update the acknowledgement to gic or the hospitals do it themselves. Thank yoy

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
Hi Guys,

I did my re-medicals in 28th April 2021,
Results got updated in profile on 8th June, 2021.

There has been no update in my account since then. I know there must be others in similar boat, would really appreciate if someone could assist what should I do ? I have been waiting patiently for a very long time now.
@RKM20 @Fmegha86 @canadawaiting @CNP @idhar_chicha @Sahilvee @dhruv_delhi @DixvilleNotch @BillyWescott
Hey buddy, just saw your message. What others have written is the only logical thing to do. Even I suggest you write to them by replying to the immigrate email. You can maybe write something like: "I request if you could share an update on my case."

Reactions: JagjyotSingh

dhruv_delhi

Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

I did my re-medicals in 28th April 2021,
Results got updated in profile on 8th June, 2021.

There has been no update in my account since then. I know there must be others in similar boat, would really appreciate if someone could assist what should I do ? I have been waiting patiently for a very long time now.
@RKM20 @Fmegha86 @canadawaiting @CNP @idhar_chicha @Sahilvee @dhruv_delhi @DixvilleNotch @BillyWescott
Reply to the email if you haven't. That was the trigger for most of us even after the Medicals got updated.

Reactions: JagjyotSingh

dhruv_delhi

Jun 25, 2019
I finally submitted the webform for myself and dependent spouse just now and selected 'Yes' for bio-metrics question.
I got reference# in 2,28,xxx. Does that mean so many webforms got submitted in one day?
Mine was 220,xxx at around 11:30 AM , means 8K since then. What was the least one someone got?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I finally submitted the webform for myself and dependent spouse just now and selected 'Yes' for bio-metrics question.
I got reference# in 2,28,xxx. Does that mean so many webforms got submitted in one day?
Mine was 220,xxx at around 11:30 AM , means 8K since then. What was the least one someone got?
Not sure if it was in sequence, mine is 202xxx. Submitted around 8.30 AM

S_D_S

Mar 21, 2021
Hi @S_D_S at the time of submitting the webform, did you give the same email ID as your IRCC email ID? In case if the email IDs were different, where did you receive the confirmation- ie. on which email id did you receive the confirmation?
Yes I gave the same email ID which i used with IRCC.