Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick clarification regarding the web form.

1. Did you enroll the biometrics for this application: (Yes/No). I have completed my biometrics in 2018. Shall I say Yes/No

Thanks
Any updates on this? IMO, it should be No.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

I did my re-medicals in 28th April 2021,
Results got updated in profile on 8th June, 2021.

There has been no update in my account since then. I know there must be others in similar boat, would really appreciate if someone could assist what should I do ? I have been waiting patiently for a very long time now.
@RKM20 @Fmegha86 @canadawaiting @CNP @idhar_chicha @Sahilvee @dhruv_delhi @DixvilleNotch @BillyWescott
Whats your VO? would suggest you a raise a webform to just wake them up :)

Reactions: JagjyotSingh

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

There has been no update in my account since then. I know there must be others in similar boat, would really appreciate if someone could assist what should I do ? I have been waiting patiently for a very long time now.
@RKM20 @Fmegha86 @canadawaiting @CNP @idhar_chicha @Sahilvee @dhruv_delhi @DixvilleNotch @BillyWescott
Hi @JagjyotSingh I would say - raise a webform, and respond to the email where they asked if you can travel. And in both of them, mention that you have completed your medicals, and attach the eMedical confirmation receipt from the Medical Center.

But also note that the folks are loaded with so many applications. However, what I recommended above can at least solicit a response from IRCC/VO.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi Guys,

If medicals have been updated,you will get good news very soon.keep checking your gc key account.if you have waited soo long.I am sure it’s just a matter of few more days or weeks.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

It usually takes a month to 6 weeks between medicals profile update and the PPR update. I would wait another week before reaching out to them. Your timeline doesn't see out of the ordinary.

klksunny

Jun 30, 2017
yes, because I’m fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks and had a negative test still valid within 72h before arrival.
Congrats on landing!
Could you please share if your ARRIVECAN still shows the receipt when you login after landing?
Also did you receive any reminders from switchhealth for your Day 8 testing despite being exempt?

sh221b

Feb 24, 2021
It usually takes a month to 6 weeks between medicals profile update and the PPR update. I would wait another week before reaching out to them. Your timeline doesn't see out of the ordinary.
I hope this is the case and you get a PPR in 6 weeks. Not to damp the high spirits of everyone but I have been waiting since 24th of January 2021(the date my re-medicals got updated in my profile) for a PPR. Have tried all the ways to contact IRCC but to no avail.

aac92

Jun 15, 2021
If medicals have been updated,you will get good news very soon.keep checking your gc key account.if you have waited soo long.I am sure it’s just a matter of few more days or weeks.
Hi Guys,

Hi Jagjyot,

I too am in the same boat. Did your GC key account say " We have not received your medical reports" before they were updated after the one month mark from the time you received your medical request?