+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

sarah2006

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
My COPR was issued on April 6 2020, expired on August 6 2020. requested redo medical exam on March 15 2021, done medical exam on March 17 2021. until now receive nothing .
did they send automatic email requesting re-med , or was it you that sent a webform and they replied with med request? my copr expired on march2021, wodering when I'll get that remed request, I didn't send webform.

All593

Mar 1, 2021
So I am Outland applicant, United States. VO Ottawa. I am currently living in the United States.
DM March 1, 2021
July 10, 2021 received virtual landing email. They asked for me to reply whether I am in Canada or not and asked for my name, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last entered Canada, location (port of entry)

anyone else receive this email?
I replied with everything except original entry date cause I didn't know what that meant...
The email came addressed from
" Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada"

What do you guys think??

Last edited:

AHD_Sep20

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Med's Request
02-11-2021
Med's Done....
21-11-2021
Interview........
N/A
I would strongly suggest not to email using this template on your own until ircc sends email to you “ do you want to immigrate “ as this will only cause delay and they will not respond. Their email clearly says that they will only entertain emails that have been replied to, Any thing else will be deleted or not responded. I know the agony but trust me you just need to wait till they reach out to you. Hope this helps
Makes sense. Im just being paranoid that IRCC’s mail has creeped into my spam and i may have accidentally deleted it.

Lilian2021

Jan 31, 2021
did they send automatic email requesting re-med , or was it you that sent a webform and they replied with med request? my copr expired on march2021, wodering when I'll get that remed request, I didn't send webform.
In February I came to Canada to reunite with my son, then I sent webform to them .I got reply on March 15

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
My COPR was issued on April 6 2020, expired on August 6 2020. requested redo medical exam on March 15 2021, done medical exam on March 17 2021. until now receive nothing .
Remedical approved in Jan 2021 n no update since then. COPR expired in March 2021.

anyones file at VO Nova Scotia.

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
So immigration.refugees.and.citizenship.canada@notification.canada.ca is the email ID you received a confirmation. As this is a notification email ID I assume that you did not respond confirming your interest in immigrating to Canada to this email.

How about the email ID that you responded to confirming that you remain interested in immigrating to Canada. Could you share the email ID, the subject and the contents of the email (questions by IRCC) from them.

The reason I ask this is because I was planning to send an email upfront to IRCC confirming that I remain interested in immigrating to Canada, and answering all questions listed in the email.

I would definitely appreciate your help on this, Thanks.

Sure, the reply-to email ID that I responded to was ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca

timchi

Mar 24, 2020
bump
have you heard of a similar info, guys?
Bro any news about what's happening with Warsaw VO? I am a pre-march COPR holder, re-meds done in march 2021, no movement in profile since then (4+ months). I wonder what's going on with that particular VO? It looks like many other applicants are getting their second PR within a month since re-meds are done.

Reactions: reptiloid

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello, bro.
No news unfortunately. The only thing I know is that some immigrants assume that Warsaw VO is on vacation till September and the work is stuck there.
My re-meds were also completed on the 4th of April, but as you are a pre-march COPR holder, I think, they will issue you a new COPR before me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: canadawaiting

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Thank you for replying. Did you update your country of residence to Canada now? Visitor visa only allows you to stay 6 months right? What are you going to do after that to remain in Canada?
Yes ,I am in Canada as a visitor now .My son has studied there for 3 years .I applied for reuniting with my son in Dec 2020.

Reactions: canadawaiting