+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

netcaf

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
I am post March 18, VO Accra , CoPR expired in May, on June 25 I and some others got request for remed!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Did they contact you about the question like "Do you still want to immigrate" before the remedical?

aaronwangxj

Jun 16, 2021
I received the “ still want to come to Canada” email on April 12, and replied to it the same day. Since then nothing has happened with no further instructions and no update in my GCKey account. I have been waiting for three months! They haven’t worked on my application. Anyone has the similar experience?

Reactions: canadawaiting

oluronny

Dec 15, 2020
We almost have the same timeline. Did you provide additional information before things changed in your application (like medicals PCC...)? This seems like a very good sign. It seems they are already working on your case. Which is great as you are a post march COPR holder.
No, i didnt provide any information. It just changed on its own. So i was worried that something that was showing approved all of a sudden changed to reviewing your eligibility.

Reactions: 1Humanity

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Did they contact you about the question like "Do you still want to immigrate" before the remedical?
Hi, thank you! No they did not contact me, however, a week after my CoPR expired, I wrote to them stating that I still want to immigrate.. I am not sure if that prompted the remed, most of us that sent a webform got a remed..

Reactions: Titanium

Gary501

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi, thank you! No they did not contact me, however, a week after my CoPR expired, I wrote to them stating that I still want to immigrate.. I am not sure if that prompted the remed, most of us that sent a webform got a remed..
Glad you got a response so quickly. Did you send a webform to your VO or was it a general IRCC webform?

Raj_Wan

Apr 26, 2021
Hi all,

I know we're all in this waiting period one way or the other. I just wanted to check if recently any medicals have reflected on your ircc account. I got my request for new meds on May 13, completed my medicals on May 28 and since then I have no update from on the portal. However, they responded to my webform, claiming the receipt of the documents and that they have forwarded to responsible office for a decision, its been 2 weeks since this. Is anyone in the same boat?

Background:
I am a pre-March applicant and my first COPR/Visa expired on July 22 '20. VO - NDVO.
Very similar timing. Pre-March 2020. COPR Expired Nov 25, 2020
Do you wish letter: March 17
Medical Request: April 27
Medical Completed: May 20
Medical Submitted: May 25

No further updates. Still showing In-Process

Reactions: AMM26

aac92

Jun 15, 2021
Very similar timing. Pre-March 2020. COPR Expired Nov 25, 2020
Do you wish letter: March 17
Medical Request: April 27
Medical Completed: May 20
Medical Submitted: May 25

No further updates. Still showing In-Process
Thanks, I guess we wait some more. Does your application status for medical also show -
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details?
I checked with the medical center and they assured me that the reports were sent and IRCC confirmed the receipt on email.
Not sure why it's still not reflecting on the portal. :/

Reactions: canadawaiting

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
PR-CEC
ITA AUG20,2020
MEDICAL SEP09,2020
APP SEP22,2020
AOR SEP23,2020
BIOMETRICS NOV19,2020
PR APPROVED JUN18,2021 (9 MONTHS AFTER AOR o_O)
EMAIL-PR Confirmation Portal JUN18,2021
I CONFIRMED ADDRESS AND UPLOADED PHOTOS ON PORTAL: JUN19,2021
eCOPR: JUN22,2021
PR card mailed to my address: JUN30,2021
PR CARD RECEIVED: JUL05,2021
So you received your PRcard in just 16 days?
Sounds great, as they have an estimated processing time of 130+ days

Reactions: VAASANTOS

Raj_Wan

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks, I guess we wait some more. Does your application status for medical also show -
  • We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details?
I checked with the medical center and they assured me that the reports were sent and IRCC confirmed the receipt on email.
Not sure why it's still not reflecting on the portal. :/
No it does not state that. Still refers to fact medicals was requested. We know the medicals were definitely passed and submitted electronically. I would not worry - PPR should come soon. Think they don't want to flood the offices at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: aac92

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello, pals!

Recently a woman received a response from Warsaw VO that they "will not be able to finalize this case or issue a visa this year". Before that she received a remedicals request and passed it. She saw that her case was approved through GCMC notes, she did not receive paper COPR and visa. This is pretty disturbing and crazy as they asked her to do the remeds.

Also, there is a similar case here, on this forum - Same case link

Any thoughts on this?
bump
have you heard of a similar info, guys?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi , I am pre-march 2020 COPR holder and my COPR expired in May 2020. I could really use some help here.I had previously done my upfront Remeds in Dec 2020. When IRCC asked for remeds they ahve linked to the meds i had done earlier and updated in my GC key profile. However, a month later they have asked me to get a remed ,removing the updated one from GCKey.
When i called IRCC support centre to clarify, they have said its mostly a technical error and they raised a note to the VO, my meds are certainly valid till dec 2021. . After that I raised few webforms proving my meds are valid for another 6 months.I kept calling the support centre. all i have heard is to wait and im clear from my end.
is there anything else i can do here?.i've started to worry now.. @legalfalcon @13nitinsharma
From your end, no action is required. Please check once with panel physician if they've submitted your report to CIC health team.