+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Is this practically possible - in the sense can it be stamped in any high commission? I am assuming the Dubai or Abu Dhabi vfs won't be sending it to India, no? It is a quite a drag but in case of need for urgent travel this can be explored.
Passports will be stamped in that country.where it will be submitted.

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi , Are you outland, can you share your time lines
Outland. COPR expired in June 2020. Received "Do you still want to Immigrate" email on 29-Mar, replied on the same day. Re-medicals request 29-May, re-medicals uploaded 14-June, re-medicals passed 15-June, updated IRCC that medicals is completed on 23-June, PPR 24-June

MrMiyagi

Dec 16, 2020
My COPR is about to expire on 29th June 2021. Can 't travel right now as time is very less and post march 18 copr restriction lifted on 21st only. Leaving me with only 8 days. Should i inform IRCC that i can't travel and let COPR expire? would it be a problem?

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
My COPR is about to expire on 29th June 2021. Can 't travel right now as time is very less and post march 18 copr restriction lifted on 21st only. Leaving me with only 8 days. Should i inform IRCC that i can't travel and let COPR expire? would it be a problem?
Want to share my experience with you.I had to wait one year for the renewal of my VISA and Copr.I m sure there are many like me.Still waiting for VAC to open so that we all can submit our passports.
If you are not in hurry to travel Canada than it’s fine.because u have to do remedicals.So now it will be Upto IRCC how much time they will take to renew your COPR or visa.Everybody’s case is different.but it’s better to inform IRCC if you are not able to travel.

Reactions: MrMiyagi

MrMiyagi

Dec 16, 2020
Want to share my experience with you.I had to wait one year for the renewal of my VISA and Copr.I m sure there are many like me.Still waiting for VAC to open so that we all can submit our passports.
If you are not in hurry to travel Canada than it’s fine.because u have to do remedicals.So now it will be Upto IRCC how much time they will take to renew your COPR or visa.Everybody’s case is different.but it’s better to inform IRCC if you are not able to travel.
Flight ban from India to canada is an issue for me and travelling through 3rd country is not advisable by my current employer. I am not sure if IRCC will count 8 days as sufficient time to make travel plans and relocate to canada.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Flight ban from India to canada is an issue for me and travelling through 3rd country is not advisable by my current employer. I am not sure if IRCC will count 8 days as sufficient time to make travel plans and relocate to canada.
These days most of the people are travelling to Canada by Ethiopia or Serbia.where you can get negative report as well.For Serbia you dnt need visa also.Ethiopia is evisa.

JermJose

Nov 20, 2020
I am in the same situation. Please keep updating if you get any information

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello, do we need to email VFS about getting a PPR or has the email step been replaced by the webform (which is currently deactivated)?

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Finally, got my PPR-2 yesterday evening.

I’m a pre-March Outland applicant.
Now just waiting for the VFS courier to open.

As per the Request letter, we also need to submit the photos.

Those who have got their PPR-2, can you guys confirm if you also need to share the photos again?
Thanks