+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I did not get any acknowledgment or email after is submitted webform... but the last para in the acknowledgment sounds concerning. So they will accept the expired ppls until ircc sends second notification with compliance dates. What if the vfs doesn’t open the services till then ? I am seriously scared as this is the last chance for us to land with this copr and after this we will need to do a whole new process as suggested in their do you still want to immigrate email . I don’t understand why are t they opening the 2 way courier for pp submissions? Or are they waiting for 3 wave to hit in sep /oct ? New variant has already been detected in few states and new cases are coming , these people will just need an excuse to suspend their operations
It sounds weird but the people who have got the PPR.They have to see another option for passport stamping.if VFS doesn't open.
Like going to third country for passport stamping where VFS are open.example :Dubai,abudhabi (if travel ban lifts)etc.
From there they have to go Canada with negative report.

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I did not get any acknowledgment or email after is submitted webform... but the last para in the acknowledgment sounds concerning. So they will accept the expired ppls until ircc sends second notification with compliance dates. What if the vfs doesn’t open the services till then ? I am seriously scared as this is the last chance for us to land with this copr and after this we will need to do a whole new process as suggested in their do you still want to immigrate email . I don’t understand why are t they opening the 2 way courier for pp submissions? Or are they waiting for 3 wave to hit in sep /oct ? New variant has already been detected in few states and new cases are coming , these people will just need an excuse to suspend their operations
I don't think they should bring us up to this point and then cancel our applications. I agree the last para does sound scary.. but I'm hopeful that VFS atleast accepts our expired PPR and the second notification doesn't come this soon. The PPR letters anyways mention that we should inform them if we can't send the passport and that the application won't be cancelled. I think it's just a matter of a couple of weeks before they resume operations for PR holders. The wait will be over soon..! Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Fmegha86

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Reactions: Fmegha86

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@CNP Thanks for the quick response. So, did you upload your dependent's latest passport scans in the second row?
Sorry, I overlooked your sentence. The second row upload file section indeed shows my name instead of spouse's name. Strange. In a fix now :D. Do we need to upload both then? Logically seems Yes. However just fear that uploading spouse's passport should not override my passport in their system. Whats your take on this ?

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone pre-March 2020 got their PPR-2 after June 14th? Has there been an another wave of PPRs sent out?

omotoni

Mar 18, 2021
HI,

Now that people with valid CoPRs can land, I wanted to ask about my situation. My wife is more than 36 weeks pregnant and it is potentially not safe to fly. Before IRCC said we can add the new baby to our application and it will be reviewed. Do you think this will still be the case now that they are allowing landing? Our CoPR is still valid until Oct 2021 @legalfalcon

sr.nadar

Jun 1, 2019
It sounds weird but the people who have got the PPR.They have to see another option for passport stamping.if VFS doesn't open.
Like going to third country for passport stamping where VFS are open.example :Dubai,abudhabi (if travel ban lifts)etc.
From there they have to go Canada with negative report.
Is this practically possible - in the sense can it be stamped in any high commission? I am assuming the Dubai or Abu Dhabi vfs won't be sending it to India, no? It is a quite a drag but in case of need for urgent travel this can be explored.