+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
They have clearly mentioned on their portal that we will consider ur expired passport submission request letter,if you are not able to submit because of COVID -19.
Applicant can submit passports or give biometrics outside india at VAC.
Yep thats right !

Reactions: Sahilvee

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I uploaded and signed it.after that my profile status changed from your action is required to submitted.
Fingers crossed now.
@Sahilvee @idhar_chicha
Please can you elaborate where did you "Upload" your passport?

I received the Passport Submission request (PPS2) on 10 May 2021-> VACs in India have been closed and I have also informed of my inability to submit my passport since VACs are closed via Webform and Email.

I am just waiting for VACs' 2-way services to resume so that I can submit my passport.

My PPS2 did not have any "upload" etc.

Is there a step that I have missed?

Reactions: K&K and Sahilvee

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
@Sahilvee @idhar_chicha
Please can you elaborate where did you "Upload" your passport?

I received the Passport Submission request (PPS2) on 10 May 2021-> VACs in India have been closed and I have also informed of my inability to submit my passport since VACs are closed via Webform and Email.

I am just waiting for VACs' 2-way services to resume so that I can submit my passport.

My PPS2 did not have any "upload" etc.

Is there a step that I have missed?
Once you login to GC Key. Please click the View submitted documents link near the header of the page. There you will find the primary applicant's passport field will be empty. You need to scan your passport and this time include any new entries in the passport - like the expired PR Visa.

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Once you login to GC Key. Please click the View submitted documents link near the header of the page. There you will find the primary applicant's passport field will be empty. You need to scan your passport and this time include any new entries in the passport - like the expired PR Visa.

Ok I found it there. I never got an email to this effect. How did everyone else come to know?
I also realized that the deadline mentioned is 10 June and now I am overdue. Would you know what this means?

@idhar_chicha
@Sahilvee @BillyWescott

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Ok I found it there. I never got an email to this effect. How did everyone else come to know?
I also realized that the deadline mentioned is 10 June and now I am overdue. Would you know what this means?

@idhar_chicha
@Sahilvee @BillyWescott
Don't worry about the overdue. The 2-way Passport pickup is anyway not on. You may want to raise a Webform just to inform them that you have uploaded the scanned copy and are awaiting VFS to open - of which they are aware.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
For those who received PPR @Fmegha86 @pavie24 @idhar_chicha @UsakaurB - did you receive a pdf in account (5 pages) which states something like this-

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

Received this as a request letter and its a bit confusing. They have also asked me upload passport copies within account as well.

@idhar_chicha
@Sahilvee @BillyWescott
@canadawaiting : this post most likely triggered everyone to check if passport copy has been requested. I can claim the credit here :D :D

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
I think there is a yellow light for all post March 18,as lots of people are getting updates in their accounts. Staying hopeful and trusting God for speed with our Visa renewal and landing

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello all,

Has anyone boarded a flight with just the AL mentioning that you can travel to canada?

my stamped visa has expired but i have the AL mentioning that my copr validity has been extended for a year(until jan 2022) and that i should travel before july 2021, but no new visa will be stamped on my passport. I believe that should be enough for the airline to let me board. I am referring to Emirates airlines from Dubai if any of you has experienced this.

please share.

thank you