+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to submit passport. I am pre March COPR and have received request for Re-Medicals and PCC. Also received a request to resubmit the passport. They say the passport must be received by this office by 7/12/2021. But where should I send it? Or should I just upload it.

I live in USA.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Have u submit form for passport submission
Not yet,will wait for another 10 days if VFS gets open.rest I had a word at Canadian High Commission regarding submitting the form.She said it’s understood if VFS are closed ,there is no need to send webform for that.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to submit passport. I am pre March COPR and have received request for Re-Medicals and PCC. Also received a request to resubmit the passport. They say the passport must be received by this office by 7/12/2021. But where should I send it? Or should I just upload it.

I live in USA.
If you are a citizen of a country where you don’t need Canadian visa to enter the Canada than you can simply upload it or send it.if you are not m,then you have to submit at VAC (VFS).you must have received the instructions also,where you need to submit the passport.

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
If you are a citizen of a country where you don’t need Canadian visa to enter the Canada than you can simply upload it or send it.if you are not m,then you have to submit at VAC (VFS).you must have received the instructions also,where you need to submit the passport.
I am an Indian citizen but live in USA so I do need a visa to enter Canada. I have not received any instructions such as the address to send my passport. The request letter just says our office should receive it. They have also requested my Re-meds and PCC.
On the document submission page I have option to upload passport and PCC and hit next and then Sign. Should I just do that?

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019

I live in USA.
You need to send it to your nearest VAC. Check this website to locate your nearest https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
You need to send it to your nearest VAC. Check this website to locate your nearest https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/
But won't they send proper instructions like last time where they mentioned the address to send the passport to and instructions to send passport for visa such as including a return envelope. And this step is only reached after they have approved Medicals and all. I have been just asked to do Medicals so why would they ask me to send passport as well.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I am an Indian citizen but live in USA so I do need a visa to enter Canada. I have not received any instructions such as the address to send my passport. The request letter just says our office should receive it. They have also requested my Re-meds and PCC.
On the document submission page I have option to upload passport and PCC and hit next and then Sign. Should I just do that?
Upload it and sign it for sure.but try to find or call ircc from there so that you can ask.where to submit the passports?

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
UPDATE

My consultant submitted the Old PCCs' along with the new one from the country of residence and Medical reports on 24th June 2021, got the approval on the same, and received the request for Visa Stamping on 25th June 2021. This was a way too quick and a pleasant surprise. With no further requirement for any submission whatsoever.

Once again, Thanks to @BillyWescott @whyCorona
You mean May 2021, the dates seem to be a bit off?

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Well I haven’t submitted the webform yet. I am just waiting for vfs to open . @CNP @pavie24 have you guys raised webforms informing the ircc that can’t submit pps until vfs opens
Hey I raised the webform last week.. coz it looks like I'll miss my deadline by the time passport services resume. My deadline is on 27th June.

Reactions: Fmegha86

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Well I haven’t submitted the webform yet. I am just waiting for vfs to open . @CNP @pavie24 have you guys raised webforms informing the ircc that can’t submit pps until vfs opens
Yeah have raised a webform for safety. But I assume IRCC is aware of passport submission service being suspended right now and would consider request. Lets see what reply I receive.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Yeah have raised a webform for safety. But I assume IRCC is aware of passport submission service being suspended right now and would consider request. Lets see what reply I receive.
They have clearly mentioned on their portal that we will consider ur expired passport submission request letter,if you are not able to submit because of COVID -19.
Applicant can submit passports or give biometrics outside india at VAC.