+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

UsakaurB

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
For those who received PPR @Fmegha86 @pavie24 @idhar_chicha @UsakaurB - did you receive a pdf in account (5 pages) which states something like this-

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

Received this as a request letter and its a bit confusing. They have also asked me upload passport copies within account as well.
Yes, Its the same letter but there is no request to upload the passport copies.

UsakaurB

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
For those who received PPR @Fmegha86 @pavie24 @idhar_chicha @UsakaurB - did you receive a pdf in account (5 pages) which states something like this-

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

Received this as a request letter and its a bit confusing. They have also asked me upload passport copies within account as well.
I can see a placeholder to upload passport copy within a month. I have already sent my passport to Vfs but I will upload a copy as well.

Reactions: CNP

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
“As we have said, the government is planning measures for fully vaccinated Canadians, Permanent Residents, and others who are currently permitted to enter Canada and will provide further details on Monday, June 21,” he wrote. -- I am tempted to think that this quote includes us Outland Applicants.

consbear

Jul 7, 2019
Hi guys,
Are they asking to submit new photos in the new PPR?
Just figured maybe we can get this done earlier.
Thanks in advance.

salaz

May 27, 2020
Hi guys. I have a question. Appreciate your response .
I have applied for FSW EE from india in November 2019. Of course everything is shut here and flights are banned from india.
Would it help process my PR faster if I move to US on a student visa and wait there? Are they processing files faster for people in the US?