My timeline is:
30th Mar: Received "do you still want to immigrate" email
19th Apr: Application status changed back to submitted
26th Apr: Received medical request
6th May: Underwent the medical exam
7th Jun: Passed the medical exam
14th Jun: Received passport request
Congratulations @RKM20
I am still waiting. No update in my account yet.

Reactions: RKM20

JagjyotSingh

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Hello,
I got my PPR request today. This group is what kept me sane knowing I am not alone. My previous COPR expired on Aug 2019. Remeds was updated on 1st June.I am from India and I understand that VFS is closed. Once it opens and I have my Visa do I need a transit visa to fly from India to Canada with stopover in London through British Airways. Can someone guide me on getting a Transit Visa if applicable.
Thank you
Hello,
Congratulations. As per my knowledge, you will not need any transit Visa if you're flying with British Airways provided the connecting flight is from the same Airport and preferably same carrier (BA).
All the best !

vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Strange update on my profile -- now status is "Submitted", Additional Documents says "Not Applicable". Most likely because the deadline was 11th June, However the placeholder for uploading documents too has vanished, instead of saying "Overdue". How about you ?
My application status still says 'Your action is required' and for uploading documents says "replacement overdue' as well. Only medical part is updated and said not required at this time.

You got PCC on 14th as per your signature after getting PCC and medical request like normal process. I mean to say everything step by step. But in my case I got everything all-together, so no idea how thye are processing things. Do you have any updates on VFS if in India? Can we submit documents using two way courier service if available?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My application status still says 'Your action is required' and for uploading documents says "replacement overdue' as well. Only medical part is updated and said not required at this time.

You got PCC on 14th as per your signature after getting PCC and medical request like normal process. I mean to say everything step by step. But in my case I got everything all-together, so no idea how thye are processing things. Do you have any updates on VFS if in India? Can we submit documents using two way courier service if available?
for uploading documents says "replacement overdue' - this is exactly what I was expecting as well. Somehow this did not happen and 14th June I received PPR. Strange !!

Mavs_2016

May 25, 2021
Hi,

Taking back to the subject of Old PCC requirement, I raised my query on the IRCC Twitter page but so far no response. On the other hand, my consultant is insisting on applying for the PCCs for which I haven't visited after receiving the CoPR. I confronted him to submit only New UAE PCC & Medicals with a Copy of Old PPCs, he informed me that if anything goes wrong then he would not be responsible. Shall I go ahead and take the risk or should I apply? Will there be an outright rejection if anything goes wrong?
Hi
I was told to submit updated PCCs(not old ones) and they had given me 90 days to do it. I would say why take the risk. You have reached this far. In 90 days, you can definitely get the new PCCs.

Mavs_2016

May 25, 2021
Dear @BillyWescott

Thanks a lot for your response with proper evidence. This clears the air out of any ambiguity left out. Much appreciated.

Regards
Vimalan

Also thanks to @whyCorona & @Mavs_2016 for guidance.
Your welcome

I had raised the same point with the above link in my email and webform to IRCC. They stressed on the fact that "An officer may ask for a new one later on". In my case, this is what happened. The officer told to provide updated PCCs.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hello everyone,I just saw a video in which he has mentioned that we can submit our Indian passports at VFS Kathmandu.
VFS in Kathmandu is open for the services.

Reactions: K&K

Mavs_2016

May 25, 2021
I got the email on the 19th and replied on the 24th of April. Sent messages to my local VO and to Canada IRCC as well, got generic replies citing “delays due to COVID-19”. I even replied again on the “Do you still want to immigrate” email asking to initiate my medicals process, but to no avail. Tried calling them on two numbers: the one requiring a US number doesn’t connect to an IRCC agent and I’m stuck in the IVR menus and another was a helpline number (which weirdly can be connected to only if you have a Canadian number). I got myself a virtual Canadian number and tried calling from that too, but it just doesn’t connect.
I asked before too and I’ll request again: If anyone reading this post has any advice to give, I’d be really grateful for any inputs or guidance on what to do next.
Please raise your concerns to IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca They usually respond.