+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
Yes I received the 5 page PDF with these Steps but not to upload passport copies in account . However if we go in account and click on submitted documents or upload documents section there I can see required passport until 8 July. I think it’s the same thing ie we need to submit passport for copr. Please can anyone who has received the ppr request check their gc account and confirm if they can also see a placeholder for submitting passport ?
Hey @Fmegha86, @CNP, @tj_canada, even I received a passport request today! And it’s the same as yours—a 5 page PDF request letter in my account messages.

I too have been asked to upload my passport (in the view submitted application or upload documents page). Previously it showed up as “provided.”

One observation, my letter states that my primary VO is Ottawa and that if I cannot submit my passport within 30 days, I need to inform CPC-Ottawa using the web form. This is even though the letter’s footer has Immigration Section, New Delhi mentioned on it. Are your cases the same?

For the next step, we should wait until VACs open, right?

Are you sending a web form informing them of a possible delay?

In the mean time, I am thinking of scanning my passport again and uploading it, since they have asked for it again.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hey @Fmegha86, @CNP, @tj_canada, even I received a passport request today! And it’s the same as yours—a 5 page PDF request letter in my account messages.

I too have been asked to upload my passport (in the view submitted application or upload documents page). Previously it showed up as “provided.”

One observation, my letter states that my primary VO is Ottawa and that if I cannot submit my passport within 30 days, I need to inform CPC-Ottawa using the web form. This is even though the letter’s footer has Immigration Section, New Delhi mentioned on it. Are your cases the same?

In the mean time, I am thinking of scanning my passport again and uploading it, since they have asked for it again.
I am thinking of uploading the passport and raising a webform informing that I have my passport ready to be submitted however not able to do so at present until the vfs courier services reopen. But very positive that we should be uploading scanned copy of passports as well as it’s required

Reactions: tj_canada and RKM20

Saira443

Jan 27, 2019
Hello,
I got my PPR request today. This group is what kept me sane knowing I am not alone. My previous COPR expired on Aug 2019. Remeds was updated on 1st June.I am from India and I understand that VFS is closed. Once it opens and I have my Visa do I need a transit visa to fly from India to Canada with stopover in London through British Airways. Can someone guide me on getting a Transit Visa if applicable.
Thank you

aac92

Jun 15, 2021
Hi,

I received my medical request on 13th May with a 30 days deadline. I completed the medical exam on 28th May and notified IRCC by responding to the "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada?" email as requested. However, my results haven't been updated on the portal. Since the 30 days deadline was up on 13th June - on the portal is states, we did not receive the results of your medical exam. I checked with the paneled diagnostic center and they confirmed the results were shared with IRCC. I'm so confused.

Has anybody experienced the same? What should I expect? I even raised a webform to the notify the same to IRCC.

TIA.

sr.nadar

Jun 1, 2019
Hello,
I got my PPR request today. This group is what kept me sane knowing I am not alone. My previous COPR expired on Aug 2019. Remeds was updated on 1st June.I am from India and I understand that VFS is closed. Once it opens and I have my Visa do I need a transit visa to fly from India to Canada with stopover in London through British Airways. Can someone guide me on getting a Transit Visa if applicable.
Thank you
Hey Congrats.
If it is not too much trouble, what were your timelines like from 'Do you still want to immigrate' email till PPR?

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
Yes I received the 5 page PDF with these Steps but not to upload passport copies in account . However if we go in account and click on submitted documents or upload documents section there I can see required passport until 8 July. I think it’s the same thing ie we need to submit passport for copr. Please can anyone who has received the ppr request check their gc account and confirm if they can also see a placeholder for submitting passport ?
Yes. I see it.

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
Hi,

I received my medical request on 13th May with a 30 days deadline. I completed the medical exam on 28th May and notified IRCC by responding to the "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada?" email as requested. However, my results haven't been updated on the portal. Since the 30 days deadline was up on 13th June - on the portal is states, we did not receive the results of your medical exam. I checked with the paneled diagnostic center and they confirmed the results were shared with IRCC. I'm so confused.

Has anybody experienced the same? What should I expect? I even raised a webform to the notify the same to IRCC.

TIA.
Don’t worry. Just raise a webform and attach the acknowledgment letter you received from medical center.

Reactions: aac92
Jan 5, 2019
India
Hello All,
Today I Received the PPR Request. Everyone just hang in there and you all shall get it soon.
Below are the timelines

Pre March 18 COPR
COPR Expired June 2020
Raised several webforms for Ready to travel, But only got generic responses.
Still want to immigrate to Canada email on March 29,2021
Re-medical request April 15,2021
Medical passed on May 11,2021
PPR request on June 14 2021

I hope this helps in regards to timelines. Thanks!!
Hi ,could you pls confirm your VO and are u inland or outland ?
my AOR is Dec 6 2019 and passed remedicals in Jan 2021, when can i expect PPR..

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

TIA.
Yup, on the same boat. Waiting for medicals to get updated

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019

@Fmegha86, @CNP, @tj_canada Can you guys post your timeline i.e. when did you receive want to immigrate email, request for medicals, and CIC profile updated showing medicals passed? Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
@Fmegha86, @CNP, @tj_canada Can you guys post your timeline i.e. when did you receive want to immigrate email, request for medicals, and CIC profile updated showing medicals passed? Thanks
Still Interested In Immigrating" email by IRCC - 29th March 2021 | Replied - 01st April 2021 | Application back to "Submitted" - 14th April 2021 | Re-medical Request - 16th April 2021 | Re-medical completed - 21st April 2021 | PCC Request - 11th May 2021 | Re medical Passed - 21st May 2021 | PPR- 14th June 2021

Reactions: tj_canada

abhishekmishra19

Jul 15, 2019
India
Hi,

TIA.
Dont worry...same thing happened with us also.
However after few days it got updated.

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Still Interested In Immigrating" email by IRCC - 29th March 2021 | Replied - 01st April 2021 | Application back to "Submitted" - 14th April 2021 | Re-medical Request - 16th April 2021 | Re-medical completed - 21st April 2021 | PCC Request - 11th May 2021 | Re medical Passed - 21st May 2021 | PPR- 14th June 2021
Great thanks. So it takes about 3 to 4 weeks after the medicals are shown as passed. Hopefully the PCC will not be required if medicals are already showing as passed.

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
Received “Do you still want to immigrate to Canada?” on March 29th 2021 and I responded the same day

Received re-medicals request on April 20th 2021

Got my medical done on May 8th 2021

Medicals passed on May 12th 2021

Received request for passport on June 14th 2021