05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Nimz10

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Anyone who's gotten the PPR after May first week - have you'll been able to submit the passport for stamping?
If not, Has anyone asked IRCC for an extension on the 30 day PPR timeline and gotten a response?
Vfs are closed and they have asked not to submit passports until they provide update for same. According to previous threads someone spoke with delhi immigration agent and they said that we can use this letter only once vfs opens and they understand the situation where we are not able to submit the pps within 30 days deadline. I am planning to call them tomorrow

Reactions: pavie24

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi all! Does anyone know if vaccination will be one of the requirements in order to immigrate to Canada?
As per the news going around, vaccination won’t be mandatory for people entering Canada, but they might do away with the 3-day hotel quarantine and the following 11-day quarantine for people who have received a vaccine that has been approved for use in Canada. Non-vaccinated people may still need to undergo some form of quarantine, but I think we should be getting some more clarity on this by next month.

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Hi all! Does anyone know if vaccination will be one of the requirements in order to immigrate to Canada?
I had my physical examination yesterday and they called me ahead of time to ask me if I have had my COVID19 vaccine and is so, then I should bring my vaccination card(proof). They said this is as per new guidelines from IRCC. This happened last week.

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
For my second COPR, my Indian PCC process has been initiated and the police verification has been completed in India but those people said it will take 3 weeks from here to send the verification back. I have been asked by IRCC to submit all documents by 26 June. What should I do, should I reach out to IRCC and if so, how. Web form?

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Does anyone know Indian embassy in US will still do a police verification even though my passport was issued at the same embassy in US where I have applied for PCC.

csagbas33

Jun 14, 2021
@legalfalcon

Hello legalfalcon, you helped me alot in the past with my other account, I really appreciate all your help. I have one more question, on cic portal my copr status says expired but on the copr letter date is Jan 13, 2021 and says this document is valid for a year. My question is, can I travel from US with non commercial car with expired COPR(if it means expired) and without PRV? I was able to travel with my copr until now as you suggested and it worked. I am wondering how would the situation be now?

Thanks in advance

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Wow. I am in the same boat, but remeds done in early March. Do you know what's happening with VO-Ottawa? Is it even open?
To be honest I’m not really sure. It may have been only critical staff?? But I hear things are opening up slowly. So hoping for good news soon.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hello legalfalcon, you helped me alot in the past with my other account, I really appreciate all your help. I have one more question, on cic portal my copr status says expired but on the copr letter date is Jan 13, 2021 and says this document is valid for a year. My question is, can I travel from US with non commercial car with expired COPR(if it means expired) and without PRV? I was able to travel with my copr until now as you suggested and it worked. I am wondering how would the situation be now?

Thanks in advance
If your COPR is stamped and sated, then effective that date you are a PR and you can enter Canada. If you do not have a PR card, you can use your COPR to enter only if your enter via land border in a non-commercial vehicle.

Reactions: KoKo_ and csagbas33

csagbas33

Jun 14, 2021
If your COPR is stamped and sated, then effective that date you are a PR and you can enter Canada. If you do not have a PR card, you can use your COPR to enter only if your enter via land border in a non-commercial vehicle.
I actually entered with my COPR as PR before, my question is it says expired on the portal on May31, but I got my COPR on Jan13. If it is expired, can I still enter with expired COPR through land border via non commercial car?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
That's very encouraging. Many ExpiredPost March 18 COPR have no movements AT ALL ever since.
May I know your Visa office please?
I wish there was a trend for these things. Anyway I would suggest to raise a webform every once in a while to check status.
My VO is Nova Scotia.

wishing you all the best.

S_D_S

Mar 21, 2021
Anyone who's gotten the PPR after May first week - have you'll been able to submit the passport for stamping?
If not, Has anyone asked IRCC for an extension on the 30 day PPR timeline and gotten a response?
Hi, I got PPR on May second week. Not submitted passport to VFS. I have sent web form and an email to Delhi IRCC. The reply was Like below.

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email. The High Commission of Canada in India is currently operating under emergency response protocols, and therefore only critical functions are operational. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are close until further notice.

Please be advised that the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada will not be responding to general inquiries or status requests. For the most up-to-date case status information, please refer to your IRCC secure account.

If you have been requested to provide additional documents by IRCC, and you have applied online, you must submit these additional documents through your secure IRCC account. If you have received a letter from our office requesting additional documents, please note that we are currently not accepting these documents due to limited operations You must provide the documents through your online account. Link your account: Only applications that cannot be linked we will accept via e-mail. Once full operations resume, you will be contacted with further instructions and provided with an opportunity to respond to the request letter. Please note that your documents will not be uploaded by the mission.

We trust you will find above information of assistance.

Please continue to follow us on social media for regular updates. Click on our twitter/facebook/youtube links below.

Regards

Migration Section, High Commission of Canada | Section de migration, Haut-commissariat du Canada

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110 021, India

Client Service Unit, Migration | Unité du Service à la clientele, migration

e-mail:
delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

Reactions: pavie24