vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hey, is it updated now on your account ? IRCC responded to my email and extended timelines to submit PCC to 90 days. No change within account though.
No, nothing got updated in my account. It still shows to be submitted by June 11th 2021. But before sending the email asking for extension, I raised a web form as well and response to it came later to email saying that refer to that email regarding extension for submission of medical and other docs. Hoping that means extension thing is listed on my file at least if not updated on online portal.

PkMolaJi

Sep 21, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
01-05-2018
Nomination.....
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Request
12-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-06-2019
Passport Req..
30-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2019
Yup i received my PPR on 27 th may. But waiting for vfs to reopen.
Dear friend, after how many days of your Medical (Medicals Completed) did you get PPR plz ?
And after Medicals done, did you get a request for PCC plz ?

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Wow congrats, do you have no family in canada? Or are you exempted?
This is odd indeed!!! Maybe you can call ircc? Cus right now everyone is requested medicals.
No, I am not exempted.

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, I wanted to update that I have passed my medical exam.

For your reference, my timeline thus far has been:
Mar 30th: Received the "do you still want to immigrate" email
Apr 19th: Profile updated back to submitted status
Apr 26th: Received medical request in account
May 6th: Underwent the medical exam
Jun 7th: Passed the exam

FYI: I am a pre-March 18 expired CoPR holder.

I'm now waiting for the further process.

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone,

Any pre-March holders with VO- Ottawa receive PPR recently after re-medical? Did my re-medicals in January and still waiting.

timchi

Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

Any pre-March holders with VO- Ottawa receive PPR recently after re-medical? Did my re-medicals in January and still waiting.
I've done my re-medicals in March, in the same boat with you. Do you know what is the normal processing time for pre-march COPR holders?

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hey guys, I wanted to update that I have passed my medical exam.

For your reference, my timeline thus far has been:
Mar 30th: Received the "do you still want to immigrate" email
Apr 19th: Profile updated back to submitted status
Apr 26th: Received medical request in account
May 6th: Underwent the medical exam
Jun 7th: Passed the exam

FYI: I am a pre-March 18 expired CoPR holder.

I'm now waiting for the further process.
Did you email them that you completed the medicals

Ajourney

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I've done my re-medicals in March, in the same boat with you. Do you know what is the normal processing time for pre-march COPR holders?
Honestly, I dont think there is any set time line. Others can correct me if I’m wrong. But it has really varied, from this group from weeks to months. The process seems to be taking a longer time from VO Ottawa.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hello everyone,

Did you try to reach out to them and ask ?
I think it’s very random and just matter of luck , I completed my medicals on 21st April got updated in system on 24th April and since then nothing , but I do know some people who shared the same timeline as mine and they did receive the ppr. So I think it’s just the random way ircc is picking up applications and unfortunately we can’t do anything but wait

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I al
Hey @Fmegha86, yes I had.

After reading the comments on this group, I replied to the original reply I gave (so my previous conversation was in the trail). This was on 21st May.
I also did it yesterday now I completed my medicals on 21 April and my account was updated with medicals passed on 24th April so I did not write back to them. But since then I did not receive any ppr or any other email from them. But I do know some with same timelines who received ppr back in last week of May so was not sure if they did not send the ppr request because I did not inform them , but now I did so let’s see when we can get any email from them.

RKM20

Apr 23, 2020
I al

I also did it yesterday now I completed my medicals on 21 April and my account was updated with medicals passed on 24th April so I did not write back to them. But since then I did not receive any ppr or any other email from them. But I do know some with same timelines who received ppr back in last week of May so was not sure if they did not send the ppr request because I did not inform them , but now I did so let’s see when we can get any email from them.
We can't really know why our applications are being processed the way they are, but I have a feeling they must be happening in batches. Officers might be receiving a set of applications to look into, with some getting picked up earlier and some ending up waiting for longer.

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hello,

I am a pre march holder, did my re-medicals and passed in jan 2021.
On May 20th I got an AL saying i must travel by July 19 2021 - my copr extended till jan 2022 though.

Currently planning my move. Goodluck!

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello,

I am a pre march holder, did my re-medicals and passed in jan 2021.
On May 20th I got an AL saying i must travel by July 19 2021 - my copr extended till jan 2022 though.

Currently planning my move. Goodluck!
Forgot to mention VO ottawa - only AL received with new copr validity mentioned - no PPR.