+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hi, I replied positively to the mail "Do you still want to immigrate" and now the profile is updated (expired COPR details are disappeared and current status is shown as submitted). could someone please tell me after the profile got updated how long it took to receive the re-medical request?
Anywhere between a few days and 3 weeks usually.

shivathej

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi any one recently submitted the passport to New Delhi visa office plz let me know, I was waiting to submit my family passport for stamping. Plz any one know how can I submit the passport plz let me know thank you

Faizmirza15

Jun 19, 2019
AROUND 2 WEEKS..
Hi

I got the email "Are you still interested...." around 15th April, 20121, I sent then a reply (in the affirmative) around 20th April, 2021. On May 11th, 2021 I got a re-medical exam request and I completed the medicals today.

So around 2-3 weeks after you send them an email, you should get a reply from IRCC

ghanta

Feb 13, 2017
Hi

I got the email "Are you still interested...." around 15th April, 20121, I sent then a reply (in the affirmative) around 20th April, 2021. On May 11th, 2021 I got a re-medical exam request and I completed the medicals today.

So around 2-3 weeks after you send them an email, you should get a reply from IRCC
Good Afternoon,
Can you please let me know who are receiving "Are you still interested...." email. Do we need to send any email to CIC that I am ready to travel to canada or for random people. I applied for my mom & her copr expired. pre-march 18 copr

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Good Afternoon,
Can you please let me know who are receiving "Are you still interested...." email. Do we need to send any email to CIC that I am ready to travel to canada or for random people. I applied for my mom & her copr expired. pre-march 18 copr
I sent a webform in March and got the “Are you still interested“ email on 19th April, just like many others received. You could try filling out the webform too and try that way.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
hi there, for folks who have passed re-medicals (post 'are you interested in immigrating' email), how long is the wait till the next step? For PCC or PPR? what are the timelines like?

Reactions: JOW

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
Good Afternoon,
Post March CoPR, we received the email without any action from our side

amarneo

Jan 31, 2021
The CORP and PR visa cannot be issued beyond the validity of your medicals / passport. IF your passport is expiring, or about to expire, you should renew it and send a scanned copy of it to IRCC.

As per IRCC your passport should be valid for at least 6 months or more.
Thanks. I have applied for renewal of my wife's passport, thankfully the passport office opened this week. One more question, we are the the stage where after getting the 'Do you still want to immigrate' email, we have gotten the re-medical request and have gotten our remedicals done. Now waiting for the medical results to be updated. At this stage after getting a new passport, how do we update IRCC of the same? Do i simply raise a web-form and attach the old and new passport's? Or is there any other specific process i have to follow for updating the passport in our application?

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hi all. My visa/copr will expire August 2021.
1- Do you think I have a chance to land b4 then?
2- How do copr extension work? In these covid times can one ask for an extension?

Springg

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hi all. My visa/copr will expire August 2021.
1- Do you think I have a chance to land b4 then?
2- How do copr extension work? In these covid times can one ask for an extension?
My COPR and medical will also expire August 25 2021, I’ll follow your progress.