+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Welluf2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
One concern still stuck in my mind that one letter which I received out of 5 on my GC account had format very similar to Ready for Visa/PPR mail. Like
Step 1: Change in circumstances
Step 2: Passport Requirements
Step 3: Prepare your documents
- One copy of this letter
- Passport
- 2 photos
- RPRF receipt
- Height and Eye Colour(For both eyes)

Is this everyone getting once done with re-medical/PCC formalities and I got it all together. Additionally, about last point mentioning height and eye colour had to be printed on a paper and include with whole package to e submitted at VAC. Anyone had done this?
Hi

I got the same and did same except for the RPRF receipt. I did not include RPRF receipt or pay new fees because I had already paid during my application with the first COPR (Now expired).

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
I got the same letter regarding: medicals , though it had PCC request also. I think we have to wait for them to send us the medical forms .
It seems most of them are getting IMM forms in their account as messages. It seems we have to wait.
Yes, I also has PCC in this same letter but was confused about the medical section, so I mentioned that only.
When did you received this letter? Have you received the forms?

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020
Hi there,
Can we still travel to Canada from USA on an expired COPR without an AL ? The website says so without defining any date that people who had their PR approved can travel to Canada so long they are coming from USA.

KoKo_

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi guys,

I am nervous as i am planning my trip soon as per my AL that expires on July 19th, any guarantee this will not be rejected by the airlines i am flying with? i believe all they need to see if the AL along with my passport and expired copr (this is what was mentioned in the letter).

Any other steps i should consider before just showing up at the airport?

thank you!
@Lachelle 's experience could help
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-coronavirus.681880/post-9423880

Reactions: Aliasoufan

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi guys! For those who would benefit, would like to share these informations.

My family haa arrived in Vancouver airport. The immigration officer just asked for passport, medical surveillance(if you have one) and COPR. The copr that they showed to IO is the new COPR which does not say or no notes that indicate that's its an extension. Issued date is April 2021. The IO did not ask for the old copr to show that they were initially issued pre-march 18,2020. They didn't also ask my PR landing documents as a principal applicant. They didn't ask the quarantine plans, proof of funds etc. I told my husband to just show those documents only when they ask. They were only asked where to send their PR card. But guys its also good to prepare those documents as officers treat each applicants differently.
My gc key account is not even updated, still shows in progress, medical passed not also updated still the original date. So i guess its only shows that just because its not updated in our account, doesn't mean its not updated in their system. These maybe correct, i dont know.
Hope these will help some of you guys.
God bless everyone.
"When the time is Right, I the Lord, will make it happen" isaiah 60:22
Great news :)

Did they ask about the quarantine plans and all the apps that we are asked to download prior to landing in canada? (ArriveCan, health app, edeclaration, etc...?)

I am nervous as i am planning my trip soon as per my AL that expires on July 19th, i believe all they need to see if the AL along with my passport and expired copr (this is what was mentioned in the letter).

Thank you and good luck.

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yes, I also has PCC in this same letter but was confused about the medical section, so I mentioned that only.
I received on the 21st of May. But haven't received the medical forms yet.
Also, I have been asked to send PCC of all the countries I've stayed after 18 years of age. But there is only one slot in the gckey account to upload document. So am actually confused whether it's just for the country I currently reside in now.
What's your situation

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
I raised the web form last night and sent the email today. I saw that my request sent via the web form was forwarded to a specific person so I’m hoping they will respond soon. The VAC confirmed that they are closed and will not be processing during the State of Emergency and also recommended that I mention this to them, so I did.
Did you just send a webform or did you also reply by email to IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca?

Did you also contact your VO?

Sorry I'm sure u already replied in the thread but I don't have time to go back and check :/

Preux

Jul 14, 2020
A video I saw months back by kubeir who is an Canada immigration laywer he guessed it to be some 1000.. Because i think they issued from sept to Jan and then again stopped.

This is not 100%
If this figure is accurate, I'd be immensely disappointed!
What health or economy related effect a thousand people could possibly have on Canada?
This just goes to show how absurd and arbitrary their decision is against us.

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hey guys,

My personal address showing in the medical form (IMM1017) is outdated. Should I raise a webform to notify them of my new address (I had already done so but visibly they haven't taken that into account) before my medical visit? Or should I tell the doctor to update my address and then notify IRCC of the same when I upload the signed IMM1017?
Anyone has a thought on this?

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
For me it's 1 country only. But applicants club all PCC into one single pdf and upload that incase of multiple PCC. You can also do that.