+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
Plz advice ,my account got updated yesterday and than submitted.got a mail from ircc that your account has been updated and when I checked it.it says you don’t need medical exam.we will let you know if it changes.does that mean I dnt hv to redo medicals?
Plz comment on that.thanks in advance.
Just wait for couple of days, your account will be updated with the re-medical request. In my opinion, it's better to re-do the medicals as it will give you a another 10-12 months for you to land in Canada.

Reactions: Sahilvee

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
hello everyone, bit of a background, my COPR expired June 2020. I received an email recently asking if I am still interested in immigrating to Canada to which I replied positively and got issued medical forms to take another round of medical exams for both myself and my spouse.

However, I didn't receive one for my child, whereas in my reply to them I have clearly stated that he is part of my application. He did undergo a medical exam the first time we included him in the application. not sure if they are waiving it for the child this time or they just missed it.

Wondering if anyone else is in a similar boat. I did reach out to cic to clarify but wanted to get the forum's input as well. much appreciated!
My initial CoPR expired in June 2020 as well. However, I received a re-medical request for all my dependants including my 3 year old twins. You may want to immediately reach out to IRCC using a web form and quote your child's previous Immigration Medical Examination (IME) number.

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello everyone,
Plz advice ,my account got updated yesterday and than submitted.got a mail from ircc that your account has been updated and when I checked it.it says you don’t need medical exam.we will let you know if it changes.does that mean I dnt hv to redo medicals?
Plz comment on that.thanks in advance.
Mine did the same thing. The medical request came the next day..
Yours should also come soon. Best of luck!

Reactions: Sahilvee

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hi Neda

My situation is exactly like yours (even the dates) and I think our COR is the same too (Iran?)!
I once tried for an AL but they said no and that I'll have to wait until further instuctions.

So let's just hope that something good happens during the summer!
hi there,
oh.. wow ! Yeah I'm from Iran too!
that's nice to see someone with the very same situation..
I hope they will ease entering for approved Coprs soon..trying to be optimistic and being patient :)
thanks for your reply and good Luck

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hey Neda,
You're not exempt from restrictions, you cannot acquire AL, and your CoPR won't be extended. Instead, if/when your CoPR and/or visa expires, you'll receive another PPR and will receive a new CoPR and Visa. Have patience, Canada might lift the restrictions before October.
Hi,
thanks for your reply.. I hope so

dhruv_delhi

Jun 25, 2019
Hi @ameha

I got the Do You still want to immigrate on 19th April 2021. I replied within half an hour - but I never got any auto-response.

Please could you paste what is the auto response that you got?

I replied to this email ID as was mentioned to me in the Do You Still Want to Immigrate email

<ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca>,
"IN-RROC / CORR-RI (IRCC)" <IRCC.IN-RROC-CORR-RI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

VO - NDVO

Please could you tell what email ID did you reply to? and your VO

Also asking @Fmegha86 @BillyWescott @amrahsidana @CNP if you did get any Auto-Response on replying to this email? Also, what email ID did you reply to?
Did you get any update in your CIC account ? Status should change from Approved to Submitted.

Raj_Wan

Apr 26, 2021
@Raj_Wan when did your profile change to in progress? It looks like some are taking more than 20-30 days while looks like @BillyWescott your profile updated within 5-6 days.

I have received the automated acknowledgment email but nothing after that email. I still see my old counter foil documents and old statuses.

should I reach out to them? Any thoughts?
I would say my status was updated around 3-4 weeks after my response. Would not worry too much since you received the acknowledgement email which I did not. If you want to be on the safe side, use the webforms, but think it should get updated soon.

PkMolaJi

Sep 21, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
01-05-2018
Nomination.....
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Request
12-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-06-2019
Passport Req..
30-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2019
Any updates ? Did any member get MR plz ?