+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
yes anyone arriving on internaitonal flights from 1st February will have to undergo a covid test on arrival and quarantine in a hotel at your own cost untill covid test results are declared.
@Dominica Do you have link for this? Only flights are rerouting. No compulsory hotel quarantine from Feb 1st. They still do not have facility for hotel quarantine. Please share link if it is like that?

Thanks

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
I am really curious about what's in the hotels that costing 2000CAD for 3 days. As far i see, hotels near airport are some where around 70-90 CAD per night.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
yes anyone arriving on internaitonal flights from 1st February will have to undergo a covid test on arrival and quarantine in a hotel at your own cost untill covid test results are declared.
Federal govt gonna take some weeks to setup testing and hotel stay at 4 international airports as per Doug Ford Premier of Ontario. So this 1st Feb is not the date for mandatory hotel stay. Tho, starting 1 feb all international flights (including private , chartered planes) need to land at all 4 international airports.

Other thing is that now Provincial govts gonna implement their own rules on top of Federal govt. One should be watchful in coming days.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Sorry I am not able to find the answer by @whyCorona. Can you please tag me to that post?
Thank you
Let the things settle a little. By next week it will be more clear.

As per travel ministry:

As soon as possible in the coming weeks, all air travellers arriving in Canada, with very limited exceptions, must reserve a room in a Government of Canada-approved hotel for three nights at their own cost, and take a COVID-19 molecular test on arrival at their own cost. More details will be available in the coming days.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Let the things settle a little. By next week it will be more clear.

As per travel ministry:

As soon as possible in the coming weeks, all air travellers arriving in Canada, with very limited exceptions, must reserve a room in a Government of Canada-approved hotel for three nights at their own cost, and take a COVID-19 molecular test on arrival at their own cost. More details will be available in the coming days.
Yup I read the same on the government page. Thanks for sharing.