+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

dodge_JJ

Jan 10, 2021
My CoPR expired on June 2020. Till now I have not got any request. So thought of doing proactively. But what if I get a request after doing my remedicals? How will I update
you can send through a web form, they will link your IME (when they send you a remedical request) with your actual reports. There is no harm in proactively doing it in case you think a re medical request can come, it might save you anywhere from 2-15 days in your timeline

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello ,

IRCC has asked me to redo my medical exam so they can issue me a new copr and visa (as mine have expired in dec 2020 and i couldn't land before due to the travel restrictions)- i have done that 10 days ago and the clinic has uploaded my results on the system but when i check my application station under the medical section it still says :

Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Any idea if this takes time to be updated on the IRCC system? Anyone been in this situation?

Please share if in similar situation.

Thank you and good luck to all!

w_P

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
After getting couple of ghost updates, I have finally received an email from IRCC requesting for information.

I would, therefore, appreciate it if members who had previously received the 4 pointer email can advise me what information they provided for the below point:-

"Proof of an acceptable plan to settle: documents to support your intended living situation in Canada (address, lease agreement, home ownership document), employment plans in Canada (location of work, letter from employer) or any other relevant information"

I plan to stay at an Airbnb, and regarding job, obviously I don't have it.
Appreciate if anyone can advise me on the above. Thank you.

Ann Mendez

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
you can send through a web form, they will link your IME (when they send you a remedical request) with your actual reports. There is no harm in proactively doing it in case you think a re medical request can come, it might save you anywhere from 2-15 days in your timeline
Thank you so much for your response

dodge_JJ

Jan 10, 2021

nightsun

Jul 11, 2020
Anyone have any suggestions as far as photographs for the PR card? I have had photos taken by professional photographers 3 times now, and the photos have been rejected 3 times. They have all been taken and measured exactly to spec, with each photographer following the photos guide from the website, but I haven't been able to get a specific reason why the photos are being rejected. I'm a professional photographer myself and am no stranger to taking and printing photos, so I'm thoroughly confused as to what is going on.

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Anyone have any suggestions as far as photographs for the PR card? I have had photos taken by professional photographers 3 times now, and the photos have been rejected 3 times. They have all been taken and measured exactly to spec, with each photographer following the photos guide from the website, but I haven't been able to get a specific reason why the photos are being rejected. I'm a professional photographer myself and am no stranger to taking and printing photos, so I'm thoroughly confused as to what is going on.
And this is in Canada right?

nightsun

Jul 11, 2020
Not really, but yea I already understand that you have used a different photographer each time. Did they provide the details in the back of the photograph?
Yes, that's correct, it was hand written though. Happy to take any referrals for photographers. What's really odd is that they rejected the same photos that were previously accepted for a different part of the application process - it really doesn't make any sense.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I would suggest google it and go to that place or ask someone who has done this before at your location. I google it at my location and got it clicked. It was accepted.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Yes, that's correct, it was hand written though. Happy to take any referrals for photographers. What's really odd is that they rejected the same photos that were previously accepted for a different part of the application process - it really doesn't make any sense.
You know you are not allowed to smile in the photograph. Make a serious face and also take a pic without glasses if you wear them.