+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Septbora

Dec 27, 2020
Hello to whom reads my concerns,
I’ve recently applied for pernament residence on Sept 23rd, and passed meds. Meanwhile, I was approved BOWP(bridging open work permit).

I’d like to travel my back home due to family issue during the pr processing time. I am planning to travel back to Canada Jan-late Feb or beginning of Mar with my BOWP, and will accept the pr landing process and create pr card.

I just want you guys opinions on my situation.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
The group has become quiet and I expect that because people are receiving ALs & COPRs. They may have already landed or just about to in few days/weeks.

"I just want to say please keep an eye on this forum(once a day is fine). Your experience will be very beneficial for someone who is still struggling to get AL & COPR."

Thank you

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
The group has become quiet and I expect that because people are receiving ALs & COPRs. They may have already landed or just about to in few days/weeks.

"I just want to say please keep an eye on this forum(once a day is fine). Your experience will be very beneficial for someone who is still struggling to get AL & COPR."

Thank you
M still here.. no updates.. expired copr.. no al no new copr..

nayaskumar

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022

Thank you
I am also still here.. no updates.. expired copr.. no al no new copr..

Reactions: crackMBA

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018

Thank you
I gave remeds on 18th December..still no updates...not even medical passed