+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
How many pages you have? Mine had just 2 pages and i also included the payment receipts in one pdf document.

Yes raise to both. Generic and to your VO.
Yes, the first page with my photo on the top, followed by my Identity details and second page is a blank sheet with the docs sign and IME number at the bottom.

I have a receipt that I will attach along with that.

Will that be enough? @whyCorona

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Remedical for my wife done on Monday. I see today my profile status shows "Profile Updated". when i check inside, "Medical is Passed" message in the top of my page as well in the other section. However Eligibility and other thing still show as :In Progress". Any one with my situation after remedical done? Now application status showing as "Submitted"

Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 23, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 23, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Yes, the first page with my photo on the top, followed by my Identity details and second page is a blank sheet with the docs sign and IME number at the bottom.

I have a receipt that I will attach along with that.

Will that be enough? @whyCorona
Yes thats all you need. Please raise the webforms (Generic and to your VO) without any further ado.

Reactions: kaadman

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Remedical for my wife done on Monday. I see today my profile status shows "Profile Updated". when i check inside, "Medical is Passed" message in the top of my page as well in the other section. However Eligibility and other thing still show as :In Progress". Any one with my situation after remedical done? Now application status showing as "Submitted"

Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 23, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 23, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Wow within three days ur medicals are showing passed!!!whats your Vo?

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
I asked exactly the same question to my lawyer yesterday and she replied `Unfortunately, since your visas were issued after March 18 2020 you cannot travel to Canada as you are not exempt from the travel reservations. Now, you must wait until the travel restrictions are lifted. There is no other option than to wait until the travel restriction are lifted and then you can contact the authorities that you are ready to travel.`
ello thanks for the info. hope we all can go to Canada in Gods time.

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
A determination whether you fall under any of the exemption category is for IRCC or CBSA to make. Even if you fall in one of these categories, you need to demonstrate it to the carrier and then to the CBSA officer at the PoE.

Currently, if you are not expressly exempt, then you may not be allowed to board. Also, as per the above exemption, it is only for the person who is providing an essential service, and not to his whole family.

If you are landing in Canada as a CORP holder then your COPR should have been issued before March 18, or you should be expressly exempt.

This would be how I interpret this. I know some people have claimed that they successfully landed and claimed essential worker, but that is all anecdotal and unless you expressly are exempt, you will need something to prove the same.
This answer by @legalfalcon reasonable answers and clears all post march 2020 copr holders doubts. Explicitly carrier is a big concern, rest is upto you.

ello thanks for the info. hope we all can go to Canada in Gods time.
Well yes and hopefully will know more by mid-January.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Mohdnouman747

Dec 20, 2020
Hello Guys,

My COPR expired in July 2020 and I have raised 2 ready to travel webforms thereafter for which I received generic replies.

I recently noticed that my profile was updated on 16th December with new COPR dates valid till 27/05/21 for me and my family.

But, I didn't receive any email for AL or PPR request yet.

Note : My medicals expired on 3rd August 2020 and I didn't receive any Email to Re-do my medicals too.

Sort of confused. Did anyone go through with something similar?

Reactions: CountessO