wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
When ever I try to download textnow app, it takes me to playstore ans it says ' app not available in your country'
Any other way which I can directly download the apk file of textnow? Even Google voice is similar but cannot download it from Play Store
I never used TextNow app.

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys, just a quick question, fo all post MArch 18, 2020 rule and who are not exempted from the restrictions, can we also send a ready to travel webform or cant??

So this means that we cant do anything, even let our COPR / PRV to expire until the travel restrictions are lifted, and by then, that s the time we request / or write a webform... =(

thank you
I asked exactly the same question to my lawyer yesterday and she replied `Unfortunately, since your visas were issued after March 18 2020 you cannot travel to Canada as you are not exempt from the travel reservations. Now, you must wait until the travel restrictions are lifted. There is no other option than to wait until the travel restriction are lifted and then you can contact the authorities that you are ready to travel.`

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
I asked exactly the same question to my lawyer yesterday and she replied `Unfortunately, since your visas were issued after March 18 2020 you cannot travel to Canada as you are not exempt from the travel reservations. Now, you must wait until the travel restrictions are lifted. There is no other option than to wait until the travel restriction are lifted and then you can contact the authorities that you are ready to travel.`
Did you get a chance to check if people with PNP nomination based on job offer exempted from this if the skill is essential.

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
@legalfalcon if we select essential skill in ArriveCan it does not ask for quartine plan, but if you select foreign worker it ask, so which option we should select as we are approved COPR holders post 18th march 2020 case and have essential skill. That is the reason we are traveling, but we would like to do 14 days quartine and also my employer has asked that I should do 14 days quartine post-arrival.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Please upload the remeds sheet in the slot (Upload/View documents page of your profile )and also raise the webform.
Oh...is that mandatory...as I was in the impression that hospital will send the reports to ircc directly so I didnt share my sheets with my agent.Though I mailed him just now upon reading ur suggestion.Did I waste 5 days.I took it on 18th...lol..I am so desperate now that each day is counted as months.I have filled webform too on 19th.

Nov 28, 2020
hi friends,
Copr issued: Before 18th March
Copr expired: 5 may 2020
RTT: 4 TIMES
Remed: 09 Nov, 2020
REMED DONE: 23, Nov, 2020
CIC Account updated: 26,Nov,2020 ( Medical Passed)
COPR (Counterfoil) updated: 18-dec-2020
AL issued: 18-dec-2020
AL Received: 23-dec-2020

Me and my Husband our very happy

BUT

""""Here is an interesting story why we received our AL ON 23RD INSTEAD OF 18TH """"

AL was issued the same day we got our COPR updated but IRCC mailed the AL to our agents email id THAT TOO by mistake as my personal id was not updated by the IRCC and my agents ID was still there.
But from past 3 months all the communications between us and ircc was done through my email and I even got the message at their end that my account is now linked to my personal email id...ANY HOW IT WAS MISTAKE AT THEIR END AND WE WERE SO TENSED...

SO, IN SHORT WE DID RECEIVED OUR AL ON THE SAME DAY, OUR COUNTERFOIL WERE UPDATED.

Important NOTE: We also called IRCC ON 22nd Dec to know why we haven't received our AL ...it was from them we got to know that our AL was mailed to our AGENTS email id.

HOW TO CALL IRCC:
Download- TEXTNOW app
Choose NO- WITH CANADA AREA CODE : eg 647 or 807 (only when its canada area code the call goes through other wise it keeps ringing even if you call them 100 times..I called 50 times using america area code.
IRCC NO: +1(888)-240-2100

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
hi friends,
Copr issued: Before 18th March
Copr expired: 5 may 2020
RTT: 4 TIMES
Remed: 09 Nov, 2020
REMED DONE: 23, Nov, 2020
CIC Account updated: 26,Nov,2020 ( Medical Passed)
COPR (Counterfoil) updated: 18-dec-2020
AL issued: 18-dec-2020
AL Received: 23-dec-2020

Me and my Husband our very happy

BUT

""""Here is an interesting story why we received our AL ON 23RD INSTEAD OF 18TH """"

AL was issued the same day we got our COPR updated but IRCC mailed the AL to our agents email id THAT TOO by mistake as my personal id was not updated by the IRCC and my agents ID was still there.
But from past 3 months all the communications between us and ircc was done through my email and I even got the message at their end that my account is now linked to my personal email id...ANY HOW IT WAS MISTAKE AT THEIR END AND WE WERE SO TENSED...

SO, IN SHORT WE DID RECEIVED OUR AL ON THE SAME DAY, OUR COUNTERFOIL WERE UPDATED.

Important NOTE: We also called IRCC ON 22nd Dec to know why we haven't received our AL ...it was from them we got to know that our AL was mailed to our AGENTS email id.

HOW TO CALL IRCC:
Download- TEXTNOW app
Choose NO- WITH CANADA AREA CODE : eg 647 or 807 (only when its canada area code the call goes through other wise it keeps ringing even if you call them 100 times..I called 50 times using america area code.
IRCC NO: +1(888)-240-2100
Wow congratulations...good news...whats your vo?
Did u upload ur info sheets or filled webform after remedicals or it was updated automatically?
Do they mention in ur profile that they have issued AL?So you came to know abt the AL thru ur profile?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Oh...is that mandatory...as I was in the impression that hospital will send the reports to ircc directly so I didnt share my sheets with my agent.Though I mailed him just now upon reading ur suggestion.Did I waste 5 days.I took it on 18th...lol..I am so desperate now that each day is counted as months.I have filled webform too on 19th.
Not sure if it is required if remeds are requested with IMME letter. Anyways there is no harm in raising a webform with medical sheet.

In the regret email which I received for remeds it was mentioned to provide the updated information using webform.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

Ram_0021

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

I got a re-medical request 2 days ago and my application status changed from "Approved" to "In Progress, We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"

Today I got the below email asking me to respond within 10 days and if am ready to travel within the next 60 days

1. Are you and your family members, if applicable, still interested in immigrating to Canada, even though your PR visas have expired? (If you answer “no”, it may not be possible to provide you with any options for travel to Canada in the foreseeable future due to the current travel restrictions.)

2. What is the approximate date/week on which you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable) want to travel to Canada?

3. What could be your travel itinerary, including any transfers, you would use if IRCC can re-issue documents for you and if you were to purchase plane tickets soon?

4. Are there currently direct flights to Canada from your current location?

5. If there are no direct flights, do you have the necessary visas to transit through other countries?

6. Are there any border restrictions preventing you from leaving the country where you are currently staying?

7. Do you have a plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada? Important: The Government of Canada cannot not make arrangements for, or pay for, quarantine arrangements.

Please can someone let me know if the below assumptions are valid

1. If I do my re-medicals, I will get a new COPR with more validity (probably a year)
2. If I respond to the above questions in the email via webform, I wouldn't have to give the medical test and will be issued an AL with 60 days validity

Mine is Ottawa VO and COPR expired in Aug 2020, COPR issued in Jan 2020.

Thanks

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
////Need Help/////

Hi Guys,

IRCC asked me below question for granting my wife an Authorization Letter(AL).

“ Do you have a plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada? Important: The Government of Canada cannot not make arrangements for, or pay for, quarantine arrangements”

Do I need to book a place and send it with my tentative dates of travel or should I just inform them about the place and book when AL is provided?

1. Did people got AL just after showing the details of the place and booking it later on?
2. Did people got AL by actually booking the place and sending the booking confirmation receipt?

What are the experiences of the people here?

As I already have a leased apartment on my name but it is a small 1 bed room with no separate bathroom or kitchen. Can I use it as quarantine place?

What do you guys suggest?

Thank you
Hey! Disclaimer - I have not gotten any 4-pt emails or any other mails asking for eligibility. I'm still waiting for IRCC to reply.

However, I had briefly consulted with a lawyer and she emphasized that if we plan to quarantine together, we need to prove that both of us won't leave our apartment at any time - this includes how we will access essentials, and also a letter from my wife's workplace stating that she can stay at home for the duration of quarantine.

Reactions: crackMBA

Dejavu_44

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Not sure if it is required if remeds are requested with IMME letter. Anyways there is no harm in raising a webform with medical sheet.

In the regret email which I received for remeds it was mentioned to provide the updated information using webform.
I specifically got a slot in my application document cache to upload re-meds and also upload a letter "that I will be able to travel when I complete my medicals".

Penumetcha

Mar 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
There are others who got updated CoPR but no AL was issued for a week. Not sure about their status now.

Anyways lets see what is gonna happen tomorrow. Finger crossed.
Yes I am one among them!