+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Expedite the process? You cant escalate the processing of your application no matter how many webforms you raise or call IRCC. You need to wait for next instructions from IRCC when they will access your application. If your medicals are expiring or getting expired then you can do the upfront medicals but people are little skeptical about doing it without getting instructed by IRCC.
The guy simply wants to know if something can be provided proactively to save time. Escalation is nowhere mentioned.

Arvind88

Dec 21, 2020
Expedite the process? You cant escalate the processing of your application no matter how many webforms you raise or call IRCC. You need to wait for next instructions from IRCC when they will access your application. If your medicals are expiring or getting expired then you can do the upfront medicals but people are little skeptical about doing it without getting instructed by IRCC.
Hi Thanks for the reply and the details regarding medicals.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi Thanks for the reply and the details regarding medicals.
Please ignore the escalation part as it was not directed to you. If your VO is New Delhi and your medicals are expired then you can think of doing the upfront medicals so that you could fall under the exemption criteria wrt medicals when they review your file for CoPR extension.

AV2791

Aug 13, 2020
Hi All,

Well we ordered GCMS notes in the month of November which we recently received, as per the notes our file is approved in the month of September where secondary office is mentioned: New Delhi . It also shows COPR/ COUNTERFOIL are issued but the status is mentioned as not started. We are worried since the COPR and Approval date was month of September, we might have missed out PPR request. If a PPR is issued is it mentioned on the GCMS notes? and which page should we check for the same. Please advice

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi All,

Well we ordered GCMS notes in the month of November which we recently received, as per the notes our file is approved in the month of September where secondary office is mentioned: New Delhi . It also shows COPR/ COUNTERFOIL are issued but the status is mentioned as not started. We are worried since the COPR and Approval date was month of September, we might have missed out PPR request. If a PPR is issued is it mentioned on the GCMS notes? and which page should we check for the same. Please advice
Check you Spam/Junk folder if you have not for any PPR email.

Raina1996

Jan 23, 2020
Hi All,

How many days it takes to receive GCMS notes ??

Disguised_Engineer

Feb 16, 2017
Hello,

Brief info;
- My CoPR was expired in May, 2020.
- Last week, I received an e-mail that states my medical exam's extended duration will expire on March 30th, 2021.

I plan to travel to Canada in March to finalize the express entry process; I do not wish to postpone this any longer.
My plan is to travel to Toronto by air. After landing I wish to finalize the procedures in airport and provide an address for PR card.

Can I finalize this process in the airport, after landing?
What is asked during landing and what I need to provide during this process? Link to any post that summarizes the info required during landing would be much appreciated.

After that I plan to spend the next two weeks in quarantine in AirBnb.

Reactions: crackMBA