+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Did anyone complete the 2 week quarantine staying at a hotel? If so, did hotel guys help with up the grocery/ food delivery to your door?

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Did anyone complete the 2 week quarantine staying at a hotel? If so, did hotel guys help with up the grocery/ food delivery to your door?
Take air bnb if possible. You get a full apartment or a floor in a house with personal kitchen and bathroom at cheaper rates. There are delivery apps(can google it) and supermarket like save on foods delivers at your place. You can also order online and pick up the stuff from superstore or walmart on the way to your quarantine place.

Last edited:

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Anyone had taken Re-Medical from India-Ahmedabad. If yes, what is the waiting time and which hospital is better to get upfront Re-Medical

Aakash7878

Jun 16, 2019
Anyone had taken Re-Medical from India-Ahmedabad. If yes, what is the waiting time and which hospital is better to get upfront Re-Medical
Got it done last Saturday only. Just call on the official number and take appointment. Let them know it's for remedicals and they will give you the date. Also, do take the copies of your last medicals, it will save your ₹600. They are well versed with remedical requests now. All the best

Aakash7878

Jun 16, 2019
Got it done last Saturday only. Just call on the official number and take appointment. Let them know it's for remedicals and they will give you the date. Also, do take the copies of your last medicals, it will save your ₹600. They are well versed with remedical requests now. All the best
I got it done from Apollo Hospital.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Apollo Gandhinagar...Around one week ...I don't know whether they will take upfront or not as they were asking for either letter or imm forms.Please check on the phone.
KD was ready to take upfront but closed for children.

Arvind88

Dec 21, 2020
Hello,

My COPR expired on 7th July 2020 and had raised ready to travel web forms thrice in the months of September, OCT and lastly NOV , got the below reply from IRCC on Dec 8

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We wish to thank you for your patience and to inform you that the information you have provided has been forwarded to the responsible office.

Your file should be reviewed shortly.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Could anyone let me know if you have been through the same process and what would be the next steps from IRCC. Also please let me know if there is anything that I can do to expedite the process.

Thankyou

Reactions: Fmegha86

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
Hello,

My COPR expired on 7th July 2020 and had raised ready to travel web forms thrice in the months of September, OCT and lastly NOV , got the below reply from IRCC on Dec 8

We wish to thank you for your patience and to inform you that the information you have provided has been forwarded to the responsible office.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Could anyone let me know if you have been through the same process and what would be the next steps from IRCC. Also please let me know if there is anything that I can do to expedite the process.

Thankyou
Hello,

Same boat expired on 25th July 2020, raised 3 RTT just received 2 generic reply like what you received....Still waiting

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello,

Thankyou
Expedite the process? You cant escalate the processing of your application no matter how many webforms you raise or call IRCC. You need to wait for next instructions from IRCC when they will access your application. If your medicals are expiring or getting expired then you can do the upfront medicals but people are little skeptical about doing it without getting instructed by IRCC.