COPR and coronavirus

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Your wait will be over soon :)

Received an email from CIO at 2am IST.

Content of the email below:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We have received your request to travel using your expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence document. IRCC is currently working on your case. You will be receiving further information from us in the coming weeks with regards to the documents you will need to travel.

If your situation has changed, please contact us online. Otherwise, we will contact you with respect to your travel authorization.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

@13nitinsharma should I be expecting an AL soon or PPR request?

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Has anyone got their remeds done in Centre for migration medicine, hyderbad. Do they upload your new reports from the back end itself?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Have you sent the mail for passport submisson?
Please let us know when you receive the payment link from VFS.
Yeah, dropped them email and received response asking for details in .txt file and copy of PPR. Now, waiting for payment link. As per trend, it takes them a week. I will let you know when I get it.

Penumetcha

Mar 18, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
13-Jun-2019
Passport Req..
5-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
Has anyone got their remeds done in Centre for migration medicine, hyderbad. Do they upload your new reports from the back end itself?
I got it done from CMM, Hyderabad. In my case, I got IMM forms from CIC so they uploaded my report from their end.

Lee1987

Jul 26, 2018
Yeah, dropped them email and received response asking for details in .txt file and copy of PPR. Now, waiting for payment link. As per trend, it takes them a week. I will let you know when I get it.
Congratulations everyone for PPR! NDVO has finally shown a ray of hope to many people!

@wick_sran
After how many days of submitting Re-medical, your file was put under Submitted status?
My timeline almost parallel to yours. I just couldn't get appointment with hospital and could finish Re-medical on 24th Nov.

All the best for passport submission process! Please keep us posted.