+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Congrats dude. Did you get the VFS email as well?

I hope I get it soon as well. :(
Even without vfs email contact them to get started with process. I think they have defined the set of details they need to get started and ease the process. scour through the forum for the exact steps as there are multiple threads for this.

aik8*

Jul 9, 2020
Hi all ...
Thank you all for the support and guidance and answering any questions that I had raised. We have received the PR cards and this post is to give a final update and timeline with my application and also my dependent’s application.

My application :
COPR - Jan 15 2020
Landing date - June 25 2020
PR card application linked to profile - June 27
SIN Application (online) - July 11
SIN received - July 21
PR card Photos resubmission request - Sept 28
Photos reached Nova Scotia Sydney - Sept 30
Ghost update - October 14th
Approval Email and message on profile - Oct 16th
PR card delivered - Oct 22nd.

Dependent’s application -
COPR - Jan 15 2020
Landing date - June 25 2020
PR card application linked to profile - Sept 1 ( His profile had issues with some information missing and we had to mail and call IRCC to get it corrected so there was a three month delay to get his profile linked )
SIN Application (online) - July 11
SIN received -Sept 24 (His profile had issues with some information missing and we had to mail and call IRCC to get it corrected and only after his profile was linked we were able to get the SIN application sorted)
Ghost update - Oct 27
Approval email and message on application profile - Oct 29
PR CARD delivered - Nov 6

Though we took photos at the same place only my profile was requested photos for the second time and my spouse didn’t get any photo resubmission request.

We got the PR cards and SIN delivered to a friend’s address in Canada and they couriered everything to us via FedEx International Priority and we received everything in two days to USA.
Once again thank you all :) any questions glad to help :)
Hi,

Did you do a soft landing? If yes, How many days did you stay in Canada before leaving again, and also did you faced any issues with PR card courier?