+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I haven't received any AL till now even though the counterfoil status was updated on GC key last night only. Do you know how AL's are being issued? R they sending it on email or on the GC key account?
Hi Akshay, when was your COPR expired?

Winterfall

Jul 11, 2020
Hi Guys, Does anyone know when will the border open for the CoPR holders to land in Canada ?

I recently got CoPR and along with it also received a letter stating that border is closed for outlanders and they cannot travel if CoPR was received after March 18th 2020.

Last edited:

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Guys, Does anyone know when will the border open for the CoPR holders to land in Canada ?

I recently got CoPR and along with it also received a letter stating that border is closed for outlanders and they cannot travel if CoPR was received after March 18th 2020.
I'd suggest to land in USA and cross the border.. Before attempting it, do check on canada.ca to see if that's possible

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Guys anyone know how much time it takes to get CoPR after final approval.

AOR MAY 6
BIL AND MED 28 JUNE
ELIGIBILITY PASSED 1 AUGUST AND RPRF
RPRF PAID ON 3 AUGUST
BIO EXEMPTED OCT 13
BIO REFUND NOV 13
FILE APPROVED 28 NOV FROM VO OTTAWA
Now have been told to wait for CoPR email from local VO.
Since I am in TORONTO, it should be Etobicko.

Any idea when should i expect CoPR??

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020

Borders are closed till 21st Jan 2021 when I checked the last time. Not sure if there is any new update on it. They are just clearing the applications which are in progress and due of getting PPRs despite of knowing the fact that travel restrictions are still in place.

Reactions: Winterfall

nikhil28

Sep 6, 2018
How are people getting remed requests, ALs and Ghost updates ?? Is there a pattern ?

My CoPR expired in May and since then I have raised multiple webforms, but not even a single update in my gc-key. I'm losing it now! :(

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
How are people getting remed requests, ALs and Ghost updates ?? Is there a pattern ?

My CoPR expired in May and since then I have raised multiple webforms, but not even a single update in my gc-key. I'm losing it now! :(
NDVO is sending out email notifications for remeds which looks like a regret email. Other VOs are updating the gc-key with IME letter for remeds.

I have received email notification last week and did my remeds recently.. CoPR expired in first week of May.

SameeraR

Dec 8, 2020
Hi Sameera,
Do we have to attach any documents with the reply
Hi Sameera,
Do we have to attach any documents with the reply for willingness to travel email or do we have to simply reply to that email with answers? I mean documents like Quarantine letter and other relevant document.....
Hi Rahul,
Yes, I had submitted all relevant details such as my quarantine plan, proof of intention to settle, proof of funds, tentative travel itinerary etc.
If you haven’t received a job offer yet, the best response would be to provide your resignation letter, if you have already resigned or any other supporting which is convincing enough to show that you can easily get a job there.

letsflynow

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020

Bro your gc key shows in progress or approved with expired copr details? Did ndvo issue your copr?