+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Craigcaeiro

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Not IRCC. It's NDVO. Thats the way they roll!

Hi My VO is NDVO, with my COPR expired 13th April 2020 and was issued before 18th March 2020. I have sent 4 RTT webforms until now but jus received generic response. they havent ssent any remeds request, no mail for expired medicals or anything. Is anyone here from Mumbai with expred medicals who managed to go for upfront medicals to any of the clinics in Mumbai without any new IME letter??

Dec 9, 2020
Hi Guys,

I completed my application on 8th Jan 2020, Biometrics done on 27th Jan still awaiting COPR. Is there anyone on the forum who are seeing this kind of delay in the approval process. There has been no request for additional documents or any kind of update from ircc. And on sending request for application update via webform i got standard response that they are still working on the application.
Do you think i should be worried or has the covid situation affected the immigration this bad?

Thanks

Damara

Nov 20, 2020
Is Ircc give out authorization letter for expired copr and prv or they just giving new copr and prv? . My copr was expired in June and I am still waiting.

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Generally 1 to 5 business days. Is your counterfoil information updated?
Hi @13nitinsharma ,
I have valid counterfoil and copr valid till September 2021.
I have got statutory declaration form also as my extended family member(my mother) and i am non dependent child is a Canada PR.
Shall i send webform only or is there any other way to update ircc for AL? And how much time it takes for AL to be issued?

akshaykkp

Apr 29, 2020
FYI - As predicted, all three applicants received Authorization letters last night itself (Validity till February, 2021)
I haven't received any AL till now even though the counterfoil status was updated on GC key last night only. Do you know how AL's are being issued? R they sending it on email or on the GC key account?