+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi AGN / All

If someone received this kind of email in Delhi, I received at 3.00 am in morning time.

My COPR issued before March 18 and expired in mid of August 2020.

Extension web form was raised in July and nothing was done later but I was planing to raise RTT soon.

I got an email today asking me if I am ready to travel as my COPR issued on or before March 18, 2020 and expired in August 2020 saying they have extended my medical validity up to January 31, 2020.

I have to reply within 10 days and beside basic Information they are asking

1 APPROXIMATE DATE / WEEK I would like to travel.
2 WHAT COULD BE MY TRAVEL ITINERARY

What to do with this, should I book the flight tickets and accommodation and send them.

I will appreciate your response
Thanks
That is a very good sign.
They only want your proposed itinerary.
Also you can book Airbnb and cancel it later if you do not get your documents on time. Most of the Airbnbs offer free cancellation.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
This one, I have received too. I am bit of stuck what to do now, since I had raised RTT for March and here in India we are still working with official Notice period of 3 months to serve. So that's kind of impossible to travel in such a short duration.
Take 3 weeks leave if possible. Land, complete your quarantine and come back. Take unpaid leaves if your company allows.

Reactions: Penumetcha

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Hey Guys,

I got the email for re-medical. It's just the email no IMM forms, just like everybody else.
I live in Guajrat and I called the only 2 hospitals that to immigration medicals. And they said they can't do it without the IMM forms.
So I was wondering if anyone from Gujarat has done their medical with just the email?
I called KD and Apollo hospitals.
Please let me know if I am missing something here. I was wondering if they do up-front medicals at these hospitals.

Thank you,

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hey Guys,

I got the email for re-medical. It's just the email no IMM forms, just like everybody else.
I live in Guajrat and I called the only 2 hospitals that to immigration medicals. And they said they can't do it without the IMM forms.
So I was wondering if anyone from Gujarat has done their medical with just the email?
I called KD and Apollo hospitals.
Please let me know if I am missing something here. I was wondering if they do up-front medicals at these hospitals.

Thank you,
I had also called Kd...they said they can do without imm form.please check again.Though I have not got any mail.Just called to check the system.

Damara

Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys I am new here, my copr was expired in June and I have rise web form about 3 times and only received generic answers. Is anyone here with copr that were expired in June?

Faith001

Jul 3, 2017
Hey guys I am new here, my copr was expired in June and I have rise web form about 3 times and only received generic answers. Is anyone here with copr that were expired in June?
Yes, same for me still waiting no response yet. Is your VO Ottawa,?

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
I had also called Kd...they said they can do without imm form.please check again.Though I have not got any mail.Just called to check the system.
What did you tell them? Did you say you want to do up-front medical or just that your medical has expired and you got the email without IMM forms

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
What did you tell them? Did you say you want to do up-front medical or just that your medical has expired and you got the email without IMM forms
I told I want to take upfront meds.They told I should have any email requesting same.I said I have mailed them but they are not replying.So they told ok as ur our clients we can take ur medical on your request.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Yes, indeed. But for my case, I am still thinking if I do not want to travel in this duration what should I do. Shall I mail them or do not respond, then probably after January, raise another RTT webform to travel in April-May? I am totally confused right now.
Hi Friend,
I too received this mail with 31st Jan deadline and do not want to travel before that.
And the worst part is, if they provide and extension and we miss it, they would close our case providing no more extensions.

Since I don't want to travel, should I still reply and say, unable to travel now or not reply at all.
I am worried, if we just ignore the mail without a reply they would take it as we are no longer interested in Canada.

What do you think ?

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Received the same response on November 24 and did my medicals of November 7.
Hi bro
You did re-med in Nov.
Do they provide a visa for one year from the new medical date.
What is the new visa expiry in your case

Thanks