Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Hello everyone. I have a dumb question. Does the biometric information (on the top right corner of the mycic account, inside the box called Applicant Information) disappear after COPR? I can't see my biometric number displayed there any longer. Is this normal? Sorry if it's an idiotic question!

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello everyone. I have a dumb question. Does the biometric information (on the top right corner of the mycic account, inside the box called Applicant Information) disappear after COPR? I can't see my biometric number displayed there any longer. Is this normal? Sorry if it's an idiotic question!
Yes, it disappears. Might be a glitch.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Its not visible in my ac too..its ok

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hi. Our COPR expired on June 25th and we had raised 4 ready to travel webforms since then. The 6 months grace period after expiry of our medicals is in Jan. I got through to an IRCC agent on the phone and asked him specifically if it would help if my partner and I proactively re-did our medicals again- he said "Absolutely not. Do not do anything until we tell you to do so. You just need to wait." He also said that they had received our webforms and that it had been tagged to our application and everything looked good with it- he said it's now at the discretion of the officer who is assigned to us and said that it is impossible to give us any timelines. So the waiting game continues.
Hey

Can you elaborate about this 6 month grace period?

First time I'm hearing about this. Does that mean they extend the validity of the medicals by 6 months automatically? Is that a worldwide policy by IRCC and where can I find the source of that rule?

Thanks

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Finally! Got our passport request after doing re-meds! Any idea how long it is taking to get passports stamped?

Original CoPR Issued - 15th March 2020
Expiry - 22nd May 2020
Remeds done - 7th Nov
Do you need to submit passport using VFS 2 way service or you have to submit your passport at VAC office personally like you might have done before?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Could you check my case please.

Original COPR issued - 14 March 2020
Expiry - 6 May 2020
Travel plan documents on request for 4point mail submitted - 14 Oct 2020
Request for re-medical from IRCC - 6 Nov 2020
Re-medial submitted - 13 Nov 2020

My original medical got expired on 6 May 2020 and I assume they gave me 6months extension on medicals and asked for re-medical on 6 Nov (exactly 6months) .

I do not know what would be the next step for me. Will it be passport request or authorization letter ?
Please let me know what you think !!
Most likely Passport Request Letter.

Reactions: Godisguru

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Finally! Got our passport request after doing re-meds! Any idea how long it is taking to get passports stamped?

Original CoPR Issued - 15th March 2020
Expiry - 22nd May 2020
Remeds done - 7th Nov
Congratulation.
You are from which Country?
Your Visa Office is NDVO?
You got 4 Pointer mail? when?
Which City and Where you done medical?