+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

kpatel1988

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Why not to focus on learning/bettering household chores and cooking, which would come handy in the society that we are trying to move to. Also, learn some free courses for upskilling or for developing new interests. Save your spirit like you want to save your money. In the times of capitalism, one needs the other for survival and success!
Thanks for this buddy, truer words never spoken. Going to treat it like a mantra from now; Save your spirit like you want to save your money :D

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Why not to focus on learning/bettering household chores and cooking, which would come handy in the society that we are trying to move to. Also, learn some free courses for upskilling or for developing new interests. Save your spirit like you want to save your money. In the times of capitalism, one needs the other for survival and success!
I really liked the line..Save ur spirit like you want to save your money...we hold on to money tightly but let lose our spirits too soon....Which is more precious for us in such difficult times...As ppl talk of law of attraction...we have to think it will come soon very soon..and it will surely come..all the best to all of us.

Reactions: dn3 and FatemahPK

Dilshant88

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Guys, need some of your expertise.

I have an onward flight from Montréal to Ottawa upon arriving from Doha via Qatar Airways. However, my travel agent is now saying that, Montreal/Ottawa flight maybe cancelled due to less bookloads.

I have already booked and paid for my Quarantine Airbnb in OTTAWA.

So in case if this domestic flight gets cancelled, can I get a taxi at Montreal and go to Ottawa and quarantine? Will there be any issues since I'll be coming out of airport at Montréal?

My flight is on 15th November and I'm really anxious with this domestic flight issue :(

Glad if anyone can shed some light.

Thanks.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
@legalfalcon pls guide!My case was handled by my representative but all Rtt web forms are filled by me .I gave my email id in the web form.My representative has just mailed not filled a web form.I dont know whom he mailed.Do you think If I shall fill a web form and give his email id now it will make any difference.I have not got any 4 pt mail or anything till now.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020

I have an onward flight from Montréal to Ottawa upon arriving from Doha via Qatar Airways. However, my travel agent is now saying that, Montreal/Ottawa flight maybe cancelled due to less bookloads.

So in case if this domestic flight gets cancelled, can I get a taxi at Montreal and go to Ottawa and quarantine? Will there be any issues since I'll be coming out of airport at Montréal?

My flight is on 15th November and I'm really anxious with this domestic flight issue :(

Thanks.
Yes you can get a taxi if you are not stopping in between. But keep in mind that Montreal is not the best port of entry for such situations as you might need to convince the immigration officer that you are taking a direct taxi to your final destination and not settling in Montreal (as you need CSQ for that). Showing boarding pass of connecting flight gives them assurance.

arfin07

Oct 17, 2019
Hey Guys !! I have received a GC key update a few minutes ago and an email to do re-medicals.
Has anybody else received whose COPR and medicals both expired?
Hi rajivmouli, did you retake your medicals? More importantly, did they extend your COPR beyond Sep? Hope you had some success with IRCC as your case is sign of hope for many of us. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Kind regards,
ArfinSyed.

mage

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020

Thanks.
No experience with this, but I would keep the existing ticket and communication about possible flight cancellation with me to begin with. In case, the cancellation is starting to look confirmed, I'd try to get another flight, if that's an option. If nothing is sure, I'd just go ahead, present the "flight ticket + cancellation" as well as receipt for prepaid Airbnb in Ottawa to the immigration officer and explain the situation. If the flight indeed gets cancelled, there would be at least a few more people in somewhat similar situation and officer should not have a lot of difficulty in accepting your reasons.
Also, if a flight is getting cancelled with not enough notice time, same airline would sometimes put you on the next flight they have for this route. It does mean spending more time at the airport and perhaps spending a few more bucks, but probably better than some other options. Check with the airline or your travel agent.

liabb

Aug 20, 2020
Can anyone please explain what is the 4 pointer email please?
and only expired COPR are receiving this email??

zinia gaba

Nov 21, 2019
Is there anyone who received the remedial request after the ghost updates. My status again changed from medical updated to final decision made.
VO- Ottawa, COPR expired on 17th June. have raised 2 ready to travel webforms but generic replies. No 4 pointer email no remedial request :(

Reactions: crackMBA