+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
PPR RAIN TODAY BY NDVO: APPLICANTS WHO WERE WAITING FOR PPR EMAIL

WOW!!! Finally, CIC has started rolling out PPRs in India. A bulk of PPR emails have been rolled out at 10.40 AM IST today (can you believe this? on Saturday? YES!!). This again proves that IRCC is highly unpredictable.

This is a great sign of relief for people who were waiting for PPR since long. Absolutely amazing news for everyone!
Thanks for the news!
Any idea on their AOR, Category of PR and Primary VO?

Reactions: mahiejain

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Have you received the letter in your CIC account for proceeding with remeds?
I received it through email. It's a notification letter explaining the expiry of medicals and asking to send new information through web form.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
hi everyone yesterday i have received notification letter for re medical , but still i did not receive any medical request letter , any one got IMM 1017E FORMS PLZ SHARE THE INFORMATION how many days its take to receive medical request letter after notification letter plz help me
Hi! Most of us here have received the same email..no medical request letter as of yet. You could try to book an appointment for remedical if your clinic would allow you with that notificqtion letter only..God bless

kanugln3

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Nothing for me to now. Nothing at all. Meanwhile got a job offer in Singapore need to join immediately. Don't know what to do. IRCC has left us in the middle of nowhere.

BS85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
IRCC are determined to delay the process as long as possible with there stupid re-medical request (even those who are not infected with China virus will get infected in this process) ! guys are total crap !

Last edited:

VPar

Aug 19, 2018
I received the e-medical mail day before yesterday and today I got the medical done as well. Max at New Delhi is not asking for any kind of proof, I told them that it is for an expired CoPR so they just enquired about the last medical date and wrote that on my form.

Reactions: crackMBA

JK7

Nov 6, 2020
I received the e-medical mail day before yesterday and today I got the medical done as well. Max at New Delhi is not asking for any kind of proof, I told them that it is for an expired CoPR so they just enquired about the last medical date and wrote that on my form.
So what did they take as reference, File number or UCI number?

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
Please keep us posted if any updates in your profile. All the best.