Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
I dont think medicals are request for you after 6 months of auto extension. As per your applications, your current medicals expired on 22-July-2020 and if you got 6 months auto extension on meds then it should expire on 22-Jan-2021.

What is your VO? What is the category of your last medicals? Either you don't belong to M1 category or remeds are done on case to case basis irrespective of issuing the eTA/AL.
Yes, they didnt applied medical 6 months ext for me :-(, Belong to M1 , but as usual IRCC usually surprises with all our "educated predictions" gone wrong . Booked Re-med for next week , hopefully they wont delay once I send them re-med results. My file is from NDVO

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hang in there buddy!

Mom got re-medical request today. Now she is in Hyderabad ...was hoping somehow we didn't have to. Anyway... its all just utterly disorganized. Very irresponsible of IRCC. Whatever decision is taken, methods and alternatives - is all fine. They need to plan as per IRCC needs. What is unpalpable is after 10 months, IRCC is still NOT announcing the process.

They expect applicants to follow all rules everytime - such as for the remedicals, the letter format still has lack of courtesy or humanity. Big bold yellow highlighted "Final Notice". "You will not receive another letter", "This is your final reminder', "You will not receive any extension"...etc typed all over. Not a pleasant experience in the first actionable communication we received after over a dozen web forms, evidence of one way flight, Canadian property tax scans etc to show permanent arrival of sponsored single senior citizen.

This is not my proudest moment for my very own government, and it truly hurts to mention!

Simply - not done!
I do feel you. They say that they are working on family reunification but still no progress in my application. I am a PR living in Canada and they are doing nothing to reunite me with my Spouse.

Reactions: hinavin

Amit k

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Yes, they didnt applied medical 6 months ext for me :-(, Belong to M1 , but as usual IRCC usually surprises with all our "educated predictions" gone wrong . Booked Re-med for next week , hopefully they wont delay once I send them re-med results. My file is from NDVO
Hi,
How did you book your re-med this time? Is simply saying I received the email okay for booking? They don't need that IMM form like last time?
My medical was done in May, 2019 and I am guessing I will be getting an email as well for re-med
Thanks

kaadman

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
GHOST UPDATES

Many applicants received Ghost updates today, their VOs are NDVO and Ottawa.

Please do check your profiles and see if there are any movements!
No Updates yet on EE profile, received a different kind of response to a status update web form this time. Someone typed this email.!:eek:

Marzipan

Mar 18, 2020
We have had an update to our situation (original COPR issued Nov 2019, exp May 2020, advised ready to travel June 2020). We were told that our Visas were ready week before last and that we needed to send in new ID pictures. We've received new COPRs in the post today. This was unexpected as we were expecting an Authorisation to Travel letter so we could move ASAP.
Somehow, it seems an error was made and we were reissued new COPRs, meaning that the fact that they were issued post 18 March 2020 (unlike our originals) we do not fall under the current travel exemptions anymore... Am desperately trying to get a response from our issuing VO to get this resolved but no response yet.

Has this happened to anyone else? (Sorry if there has been a relevant post, there have been hundreds of updates since I last posted).

DVsl

Apr 30, 2020
I believe many of us have done this steps. (Attachments of documents) RTT , 4 Pointer email.

When we raise RTT wbeform how do you upload documents.
In short , do you make separate file for 4 documents like , lease, 14 days plan, job letter, banks statement, tickets etc and upload 1 by 1 file.
Or
Make 1 file and upload

If emailing them 4 Pointer reply did you send separate attachments / files.

Please reply I am planning for RTT process, my COPR before 18 March and expired in 2nd week of August.
Thanks
Hi!
I didn't attach any docs when sent RTT web-form. it was simply said we're ready, air connections gradually restore, etc. I got 4 point letter in three weeks. then I've collected all supporting documents. You can attach them as many as you like I think (I did around 15 docs). However, be aware that system doesn't accept the files more then 2 Mb (I'm not absolutely sure here about a file size), thus I'd recommend to be prepared installing some image/file resizer application on your laptop, just in case you will be forced to reduce a file size.
Good luck!

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Absolutely furious, devastated and could just sit and cry!

We received our COPR last week and after calling CBSA I was told because i'm an essential worker (Registered Nurse) and I have a job offer and licensure that i'd be able to travel. So I gave my employer a start date, we've rented a furnished property and put down a deposit on a car ready to finalize after we quarantine.

I just rang CBSA again to check whether I needed any specific paperwork to show an exemption to be told that no I don't have an exemption and i'm unable to travel on my COPR, but I could apply for a work permit and travel on that as I would have an exemption with a work permit as an essential worker.

Seriously WTF!!!

I've never known such a stupid situation. We put our house up for sale yesterday and now we're just going to have to cancel everything, we'll have lost nearly $3000 and i'll likely now lose my job because my employer is sick of waiting for me.

Yeah, welcome to Canada!!

Do you have any words of advice @legalfalcon??

Reactions: mandy24