+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

rt0308

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am trying to contact IRCC through tracknow application but nobody picks up the call.it does not even go to the voice mail.does anyone have an experience connecting to IRCC using textnow app.

Arvind Mantri

Oct 27, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am trying to contact IRCC through tracknow application but nobody picks up the call.it does not even go to the voice mail.does anyone have an experience connecting to IRCC using textnow app.
Yes, it does go voice agent for discussion based on steps you select. Having said that if you are calling to request status etc or why COPR extension is not getting processed etc etc, then let me tell you that they will just read out the details which you already got via email or in your EE account. They will listen to your frustrations, request, complaint, sadness, sorrow, anxiety and depression but won't help you in any manner coz they can't help

Arvind Mantri

Oct 27, 2020
Hi Guys,
My copr expired on July 22.I have not received the 4 pointer email so far,despite of sending multiple web forms.I seek suggestions on below points
Will sending multiple web forms affect the processing of the application?
Should I ask for GCMS notes,will it help?
GCMS notes processing time is 1 month and considering their processing ability they will take 2-3 months for GCMS notes. you can apply for your own satisfaction and then can follow up on GCMS notes as well. Like we are doing for ready to travel RTT.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hi Guys,
My copr expired on July 22.I have not received the 4 pointer email so far,despite of sending multiple web forms.I seek suggestions on below points
Will sending multiple web forms affect the processing of the application?
Should I ask for GCMS notes,will it help?
Multiple webforms never speed up the process. At this time if you are ready to travel then raise the webform with supporting documents which could convince IRCC that you are travelling to settle in Canada and wait for your application to be processed by Review Officer. Do not book any flight tickets but give them your proposed travel plan with single transit point if feasible for you.

GCMS notes are helpful prior of getting the PR application approved. Not sure how would it be helpful here.

Reactions: hinavin

rt0308

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Thanks Mr. Arvind Mantri and whyCorona for your inputs highly appreciable... But the only thing is I did every thing... But still nothing :(

SirManDudeGuy

Jan 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I am a little confused about the process. I got an information letter in my inbox back in july when i was approved as a PR. I wasn't sure what to do so I sent my pictures to the address on the letter. I haven't heard anything or seen anything since. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get my PR card? I've also moved, so my address has changed//

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Are they gonna go on Christmas 2 weeks break too:(....Without processing our extensions...I have started losing hopes..negative thoughts only ..atleast some progress should be there..
Hang in there buddy!

Mom got re-medical request today. Now she is in Hyderabad ...was hoping somehow we didn't have to. Anyway... its all just utterly disorganized. Very irresponsible of IRCC. Whatever decision is taken, methods and alternatives - is all fine. They need to plan as per IRCC needs. What is unpalpable is after 10 months, IRCC is still NOT announcing the process.

They expect applicants to follow all rules everytime - such as for the remedicals, the letter format still has lack of courtesy or humanity. Big bold yellow highlighted "Final Notice". "You will not receive another letter", "This is your final reminder', "You will not receive any extension"...etc typed all over. Not a pleasant experience in the first actionable communication we received after over a dozen web forms, evidence of one way flight, Canadian property tax scans etc to show permanent arrival of sponsored single senior citizen.

This is not my proudest moment for my very own government, and it truly hurts to mention!

Simply - not done!

raaz141083

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hang in there buddy!

Mom got re-medical request today. Now she is in Hyderabad ...was hoping somehow we didn't have to. Anyway... its all just utterly disorganized. Very irresponsible of IRCC. Whatever decision is taken, methods and alternatives - is all fine. They need to plan as per IRCC needs. What is unpalpable is after 10 months, IRCC is still NOT announcing the process.

They expect applicants to follow all rules everytime - such as for the remedicals, the letter format still has lack of courtesy or humanity. Big bold yellow highlighted "Final Notice". "You will not receive another letter", "This is your final reminder', "You will not receive any extension"...etc typed all over. Not a pleasant experience in the first actionable communication we received after over a dozen web forms, evidence of one way flight, Canadian property tax scans etc to show permanent arrival of sponsored single senior citizen.

This is not my proudest moment for my very own government, and it truly hurts to mention!

Simply - not done!
Wow!!!
I can imagine very soon they might set a deadline for expired copr holders to travel.