+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
In this group is there anyone with VO NDVO who has responded to the 4 pointer mail sent on 29th Sep but yet not received any updates.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
If your actual Medicals got expired in April/May, most likely chances of getting re-medicals are higher.

Last week on Monday/Tuesday, there were similar kind of bulk ghost updates noticed (VO - NDVO) and on Friday, majority of applicants received re-medicals requests and ALs to few.

Let's hope for the best!
All of them received medical request after their expiry date of six month auto extension of their medicals? Did any of them received it a day or a week prior to the exact expiry date of their six month long extension from their medicals?

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
I raised webform again and they replied stating 4 pt email has been received by responsible office and it’s under process . And file is open and we are trying very hard to process these with limited capacity. Is ircc sending the ALs or NDVO? Replied to 4 pt email on 19 sep. copr expired 5 July . Copr received 15 March. Don’t know how they are sending the Als or updating cic account

megh2122

Nov 29, 2018
VO- Ottawa

my latest update changed from eligibility to medical a week ago.
again changed from med to final today
again to med now

Does this mean something or is it just a glitch?
This happened a lot with other guys here too any news from them?

Arvind Mantri

Oct 27, 2020
VO- Ottawa

my latest update changed from eligibility to medical a week ago.
again changed from med to final today
again to med now

Does this mean something or is it just a glitch?
This happened a lot with other guys here too any news from them?
Open again you may see background check, then open again you will see medical, then final. It's like kids playing with EE profile .

Reactions: sudhach91

Madhan96291

Jan 19, 2018
I raised webform again and they replied stating 4 pt email has been received by responsible office and it’s under process . And file is open and we are trying very hard to process these with limited capacity. Is ircc sending the ALs or NDVO? Replied to 4 pt email on 19 sep. copr expired 5 July . Copr received 15 March. Don’t know how they are sending the Als or updating cic account
Yeah I got the same reply as well. Replied on Sep 20th for the email and still waiting.

iamr12

Jul 25, 2019
Hey many congratulations! Quick question - are you also part of 4 pointer email category? What is your Vo?
Asking because I haven't receive any 4 pointer.
Yes. I am from 4 point email category. I receives it on 29 Sep 2020 and replied on 1 Oct 2020. My visa office is New Delhi Visa office

Reactions: nehass

iamr12

Jul 25, 2019
Hi,
Congratulations on receiving the new counterfoil and AL from IRCC! Hope you get to settle in Canada soon,
My CIC account was also updated yesterday with new counterfoil details. But I have not received any email or AL from IRCC yet.
What is your experience of seeing the account update and receiving email/AL?
Also, did your approval date change in the new counterfoil? Have you verified that you are still eligible to travel to Canada?
Thanks!
My profile was updated on 21 Oct with new counterfoil details. 1 week later I received authorization letter. IMO, you should receive it in few days. Good luck

Reactions: ninad22

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
My CoPR expired on 11 Aug 2020. My VO is NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office). However, I received email at 2 AM IST, so looks like they are sending from Canada
I am from NDVO too when did you sent

1 RTT webform
2 When did you received 4P email
3 When you responded 4P email.

My COPR also expired 2nd week of August and I informed via webform in mid of July and planning to send RTT now.

Please share your experience.
Thanks

H@mz@

Apr 28, 2020
Karachi
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
Pakistan
Have nothing to do except for checking my gckey id again and again. Refreshing my outlook again and again. Once an active and happening life has just come to a stop. Thanks IRCC for ruining everything.