+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Noticed changes in latest update section today,,from medical passed to final decision..anyone who noticed changes in their acct? I just hope this is not some kind of a glitch again.
If you are an inland applicant, you should be receiving a call within the next couple of days for virtual landing. That's what happened with my account.

Canigo

Aug 4, 2020
Those of you who are noticing new counterfoil details in GC key : did you guys get an email that gckey is updated, or did you note the new details by proactively checking your gckey?
In my case I saw the update first as I have been checking my application profile daily after I sent the reply to the 4 Point email. The next day after the update, received an email stating that there has been changes in my application.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi All,
Received a diamond email from IRCC at 2:03 AM IST on 28-October-2020. I just received a Letter of Authorization from IRCC which says that I need to travel within 26-December-2020.

So people who are waiting, please be positive. The good news is coming soon.

Cheers
Congrats!! did your copr expire?Pls tell ur vo.

Reactions: hinavin

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Hi can someone pls explain to me what is four pointer email is?
Quoting myself from two pages ago:

... 4 point email (which is simply asking you to demonstrate your firm plans to travel within 60 days and arrive permanently to Canada, along with a clear quarantine plan, clear funds, employment (if any). ...

+ demonstrate flight plan - actual booking or flight plan which you will book, once you receive the eTA (electronic Travel Authorisation via email) also called as AL (Authorisation letter).

Reactions: Nimz10

Dalbir22

May 2, 2019
Yes, One of the update shared by an applicant today:

VO- NDVO
New counterfoil dates updated in Account !!
COPR Expiry - 16 Jul 2020
First RTT webform raised - 31 Aug 2020
Received 4 Pointer mail - 29th Sep
Replied on 4 pointer - 7th Oct
Sent One followup on 20th Oct
New Counterfoil details updated in account on 27th Oct
Validity of new counterfoil - 30-Nov-2020
Haven't raised any other RTT webforms.
Waiting for AL now.
What was the follow-up? Another RTT webform? Is it recommend to raise RTT webform even after receiving 4 pointer?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
If you are an inland applicant, you should be receiving a call within the next couple of days for virtual landing. That's what happened with my account.
I hope so..thanks

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hi All,
Received a diamond email from IRCC at 2:03 AM IST on 28-October-2020. I just received a Letter of Authorization from IRCC which says that I need to travel within 26-December-2020.

Cheers
Congratulations! Happy for you!

Reactions: iamr12

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Are they just going to call without sending us an email for the telephone appointment?

Stnz

Oct 22, 2020
Anyone had any life event like marriage or pregnancy with COPR expired? If so, how do you plan to handle COPR extension and adding new dependent?
I am 6 months pregnant. This is a miracle pregnancy after 8 years of marriage. My COPR expired on 2nd May and now the IME extension of 6 months will expire on 2nd November. We had replied to the four point mail on 7th October but they have not yet responded so I beleive that they want our medicals to expire to ask us to do remedical to delay our entry. Which means my process will get delayed since in medical the chest xray is not done for the pregnant woman instead it is done after delivery. So because of this our case will go on hold till I complete xray post delivery. Then after baby is born we have to create Aadhar, passport for the baby and apply for visa for the baby. So all in all I have to almost wait another year becuase of visa timelines for the and IRCC clearing backlogs. I started my Canada visa process in 2018 with a lot of hope. So this whole situation has just gotten worse for me. Just thought of putting it here as everyone has a different situation and we are all struggling in some way.

Last edited:

Arvind Mantri

Oct 27, 2020
Hi All,

Cheers
Hey many congratulations! Quick question - are you also part of 4 pointer email category? What is your Vo?
Asking because I haven't receive any 4 pointer.

Reactions: Garth 117

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
IMPORTANT UPDATE: BULK ALs ISSUED

Today (morning time), bulk ALs have been issued at 2.01 AM IST.

Applicants whose counterfoils were updated already, they have received the ALs this morning (VO: NDVO).

Majority of the applicants have received 4 pointers email on Sept 29.

This is a great movement we've been noticing since beginning of this month, NDVO is definitely up to the speed now!

Good luck everyone!