+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Hello guys,

Just checked my profile. I got an updated(done today) counterfoil number with validity till 30th November. Haven't received any email with AL though.

I had sent only 2 webforms one in May and one in July, not with any detailed plan, just mentioning I am ready to travel.

I had received 4 pointer email on 29th September. Replied on 6th October.

My original counterfoil had expired in July,2020.

In my settlement plan, I mentioned my accommodation with a friend with proof and also flight tickets and airbnb both of which I had to cancel but I booked refundable ones so no issues.

Other details:

Individual candidate
No job offer
NDVO
One ghost update last week and after that change in the latest update section from last 4 days-from medicals to final decision.
Waow congratulations our copr expired on 5 July received 4 pt email on 18 sep but still no update or AL . Good to see few July ones are getting so keeping hopes

Reactions: Canigo

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Aor 26 aug 2020 CEC INLAND - calgary
I am Principal applicant along with spouse (in canada)

Me and My husband give biometrics in 30 dec 2019 and it is showing in my application.

33% completed
Eligibility: we are reviewing weather you met eligibility requirements
Medical: passed 8 oct 2020
Backgroud check: we are processing your BC. We will send you message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints.We will send you message if this changes.
Additional documents: we do not need Additional docs.We will send you message if this changes.
Final decision : In progress.We will send you message if this changes.

I never check any status before. So i don't know what changes before.
Could anyone tell how long its gonna take and on which stage i am on?

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi! How did you get a landing telephone interview? What did you do to get an appointment? And when did you get your copr and the expiration? Sorry i have a lot of questions. I am also inland and not yet landed, my family is outside canada. Been sending webform since april asking for my copr to be validated but with no luck
My CoPR was issued on March 12th and it expired on May 27th. I have been sending the documents in a web form to request virtual landing since August. I recently sent the docs to CPC Ottawa and CIC Etobicoke requesting virtual landing. You can also reach out to your MP and their office can help you out. I did everything I listed here and I'm not sure which one worked.

Reactions: dynamano

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
My CoPR was issued on March 12th and it expired on May 27th. I have been sending the documents in a web form to request virtual landing since August. I recently sent the docs to CPC Ottawa and CIC Etobicoke requesting virtual landing. You can also reach out to your MP and their office can help you out. I did everything I listed here and I'm not sure which one worked.
Thanks for your reply.. what documents did you send them?
Im on TRV and my application was outside canada. Copr expired on April 13. I received the 4 pointer email 3 weeks ago but no update yet. Thanks again

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
My
Im on TRV and my application was outside canada. Copr expired on April 13. I received the 4 pointer email 3 weeks ago but no update yet. Thanks again
My other option is when we receive the AL i will go home and come back with my family and land all at the same time..do you think guys this is a good idea?

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
My

My other option is when we receive the AL i will go home and come back with my family and land all at the same time..do you think guys this is a good idea?
Hey ,
i am in a similar situation . I have not heard anything back after 4 pointer email . I am in canada on TRV. I am going to do the same , cannot risk having another expired copr and going through this hassle . Would rather come back and quarantine

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I sent my driving license, bank statement, employment verification letter, and CoPR extension response. Since you have already received 4 Pointer email, I'd say, be patient. It's around the corner.

Reactions: Lachelle

kpatel1988

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

WAS ON THE CALL WITH IRCC YESTERDAY AND THEY TOLD ME MY APPLICATION WAS STILL IN PROCESS AND VO WAS OTTAWA. RECIEVED THIS TODAY MORNING AFTER 65 WORKING DAYS OF SENDING MY READY TO TRAVEL WEB FORM. IS THIS A GOOD SIGN OR A BAD SIGN? OR AM I JUST OVERTHINKING?

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

Furthermore, we are pleased to confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

WAS ON THE CALL WITH IRCC YESTERDAY AND THEY TOLD ME MY APPLICATION WAS STILL IN PROCESS AND VO WAS OTTAWA. RECIEVED THIS TODAY MORNING AFTER 65 WORKING DAYS OF SENDING MY READY TO TRAVEL WEB FORM. IS THIS A GOOD SIGN OR A BAD SIGN? OR AM I JUST OVERTHINKING?
Thats just the generic response email that they have been sending already to many applicants so its neither a good sign nor a bad one of where things are in my opinion. I already have about three of these.

kpatel1988

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Thats just the generic response email that they have been sending already to many applicants so its neither a good sign nor a bad one of where things are in my opinion. I already have about three of these.
Thanks for the reply buddy, load off my mind. Frustration has evolved to such a level that every single word is being overanalysed by me . :)

Vivi8524

Oct 26, 2020
Hi all,

My CoPR and my wife's COPR were approved on March 20th, 2020 and we have raised multiple webforms. Is there anyone whose CoPR got approved after March 18th, 2020 and able to see a progress? Please help. We got a response saying the documents have been verified and sent to the the responsible office. Is that a positive response? Also, can someone explain the 4 point mail which you are receiving?

Thanks.
Can someone help? Please

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
So i just spoke to NDVO office on phone. They have suggested it would be only for my satisfaction i can send another webform to NDVO, it wont make any difference since sending it to either of them is same. i had asked if i will be requested to take remeds, he said only if they ask me to and each applicant's profile is different. He said same things about timelines, that they are working really hard to process it under these circumstances and cant promise a timeline. @whyCorona

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz