+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Jul 27, 2020
My COPR expired in June and I have raised multiple webform and received a generic reply for all the webforms. I have a job offer from an employer in Canada which I have submitted as proof and also provided Proof of funds. I haven't received 4 ptr mail or any update on my profile. Can anyone suggest a way forward or waiting is the only option. Visa office is New Delhi

Reactions: Kheri

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
My COPR expired in June and I have raised multiple webform and received a generic reply for all the webforms. I have a job offer from an employer in Canada which I have submitted as proof and also provided Proof of funds. I haven't received 4 ptr mail or any update on my profile. Can anyone suggest a way forward or waiting is the only option. Visa office is New Delhi
Have you applied using consultant? 4 pointer emails are coming irrespective of ready to travel webform. Just wait for some more days.

asohal1327

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi, Anyone from Singapore VO got Authorization Letter or request to submit passports for new COPR? My VO is Singapore and COPR expired in April, I have raised multiple webform along with all details and supporting documents, havent recived any positive feedback from them. Once in July they said that we'll be asked resubmit the passports once travel restrictions are removed but haven't heard from them since then, I have raised few webforms after that as well and have shared proactively all the details that NDVO requesting in 4 pointer emails.

Reactions: CA98712

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Good then you gonna get update on your email. I would suggest to wait for few days as my CoPR expired on May 2020 and I got 4 PE on 2nd Oct. Maybe they are sending emails in batches based on expiry dates of CoPRs.
Glad to hear about your 4pt email. You are one of active member of this group keeping everyone in sane.
When did you reply with the details to the email?
My wife's COPR expired on June 7.

Also, what is the email id from which you received the 4 PE?

Reactions: hinavin

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
We replied to 4 pt email on 19 sept. No AL received yet . Planning to reply to the same email asking what is the status and when can they reply to us.just wondering if they are picking the files based on COPR issued date or expired date ? As there just don’t seem to be any trend.hopefully they should reply..really frustrating now

Madhan96291

Jan 19, 2018
We replied to 4 pt email on 19 sept. No AL received yet . Planning to reply to the same email asking what is the status and when can they reply to us.just wondering if they are picking the files based on COPR issued date or expired date ? As there just don’t seem to be any trend.hopefully they should reply..really frustrating now
Exactly... I am planning to do the same as well!

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have expired CoPR + PRV and I'm already in Canada. My CoPR was issued before March 18th, 2020. Is there anything I can do to get my landing done?

DD2020

Apr 11, 2020
Hello,

I have been out of touch with this forum for a while. I see comments from people regarding 4 pointer email from IRCC. Can someone please tell since when did people start receiving these emails? My COPR got expired in April (issued before march 18) after which I have filled multiple webforms stating my intention to travel however I haven't received any response yet. I am currently in India.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to me.

amrahsidana

Mar 14, 2020
Got 4 pointer email on 2nd October.
Replied after much deliberation on 10 October. No itinerary / tickets attached - just stated some facts and proof of funds.
Still waiting for ETA or change in counterfoil dates in GC key.

Timelines:
----------------------------
Applied in Apr 2018
Redone medical checks again in 2019
Copr Received in Mar '20
Expired Apr '20

Never raised web-form
Received 4 pointer on 2 Oct.
----------------------------

Some summary observations from this community:
Looks like they are not issuing ETAs beyond 30 Oct.
Those receiving it get in within 7 to 10 days of replying to 4 pointer.

Reactions: RT8