+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Yes many from NDVO, but no one from Ottawa VO. Did they also ask you for Remeds?
Actually ndvo gave us copr.For every one in India final vo is NDVO.As after verification files are transferred to local vo.So I dont think it will matter .Whenever we fill the webform they always say your application us forwarded to responsible office which should be ndvo In our case.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Did they re-opened your file? Happened to me. My medical were updated (without re-medicals). Now they say September 30th 2020. Your medicals are passed. And they have canceled my expired COPR. My VO is Ottawa. Did you receive any letter saying that they are canceling your expired COPR?
When did your medicals expire.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Authorization Letter Update:

Update from Telegram group. One guy received the AL from IRCC.IN yesterday night (12.41 AM IST). His timeline below:
  • October 1, 2020 - 4 Pointer Email Received
  • October 2, 2020 - Responded to Email with confirmed air ticket and accommodation
  • October 8, 2020 - AL Issued (12.41 AM IST)

Lak123

Jan 31, 2020

Update from Telegram group. One guy received the AL from IRCC.IN yesterday night (12.41 AM IST). His timeline below:
  • October 2, 2020 - Responded to Email with confirmed air ticket and accommodation
Which VO?

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019

@13nitinsharma can you share your opinion on people whose applications are re-opened with medicals automatically extended? My application is re-opened with medicals passed but now there is no movement. My VO is Ottawa. I am asking your opinion because you are in many groups and would know more cases. Appreciate your feedback

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Can someone share the 4 pointer email?
IRCC is contacting you regarding your expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) and Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) (unless you have an eTA) and those of your accompanying dependent family members. Do not attempt to travel without written authorisation.

We are currently reviewing your application as you are a holder of a CoPR and PRV issued on or before March 18, 2020. In order for us to assess your case, we require additional information for you and any accompanying family members included on your application.

Please reply to this email by providing the information/documents requested.

Answer the following questions:

1. Are you and any accompanying family members ready to travel to Canada within the next 60 days, to settle and become a permanent resident?

2. Is there any reason preventing you or your accompanying family members from departing your current location to travel to Canada within the next 60 days?

3. Are you able to book a flight to Canada from your current location for yourself and your accompanying family members?

4. Do you have a proposed and feasible travel plan with a single transit point to Canada? (If yes, attach proof such as plane tickets.) If not, are you willing to book and confirm such travel plans as soon as approved?

Attach documents/information to demonstrate the following:

· Proof of your plan to settle and remain in Canada such as;

o address where you will stay,

o lease agreement,

o home ownership document,

o employment plans in Canada (location of work, letter from employer), and

o any other relevant information to demonstrate arrangements for your arrival.

· Proof of an acceptable plan to quarantine for 14 days in Canada, including;

o proof of funds (bank or credit card statements), and

o plan to show how you will obtain groceries, access medical care and other essential services.

Important Notes:

· While in quarantine, you and your accompanying family members will not be able to leave your place of quarantine for any reason. This is mandatory even if you have no COVID-19 symptoms.

· Canadian authorities do not provide you a place to quarantine when you arrive. You must make your own arrangements in advance.

In order to continue processing your application, we must receive your response within 10 days of receipt of this email. If we do not hear from you within 10 days, we will assume that you are not able to travel to Canada within the next 60 days. Your application will remain open and placed on hold until after the travel restriction pause is lifted or until you demonstrate that you meet the criteria above.

To find out more, visit our website at Approved permanent residence applications (with a COPR and PRV issued to clients outside Canada)

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Madhan96291

Jan 19, 2018

Wowwww.. This is so weird. We replied to them on Sep 20 and still waiting for AL. People replied after us are getting AL's.

Reactions: sudhach91

rajivmouli

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
@mr Rajiv Mouli you had got medical extension first in this forum.Could you pls update us about your case.
It was a just an email response that my medical was extended until 15 Sep 2020 (no official update in EE portal till now), now I am sitting past this date without any other further instructions..
I have sent a webform and couple of emails to them... No response.. This is getting too tedious!!! One good thing they pointed out in my email which I got it confirmed (as well) is whether they ll consider my case for further extension if my COPR/authorisation letter is not received before Sep 15 and they said YES!!! this happened couple of months ago... I am still WAITING!!!

Reactions: Tango1988

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
It was a just an email response that my medical was extended until 15 Sep 2020 (no official update in EE portal till now), now I am sitting past this date without any other further instructions..
I have sent a webform and couple of emails to them... No response.. This is getting too tedious!!! One good thing they pointed out in my email which I got it confirmed (as well) is whether they ll consider my case for further extension if my COPR/authorisation letter is not received before Sep 15 and they said YES!!! this happened couple of months ago... I am still WAITING!!!
See you are the one who was going to land earliest in March 1st week probably.And still no progress.Here ppl with july and aug expiry dates are getting AL.Ppl of March are still waiting.

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
See you are the one who was going to land earliest in March 1st week probably.And still no progress.Here ppl with july and aug expiry dates are getting AL.Ppl of March are still waiting.
This is true. People who had their expiry early they haven't received AL..but the one's whose expiry was much later.

Reactions: hinavin