+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Yeah you are right but other countries VOs are operational in India. There are travel restrictions which are still in place in Canada. Once they are eased out or lifted up then we might see some progress in resumption of Canada's VO in India.
You are absolutely right @whyCorona but there are regular flights from USA (the worst hit country) and I think there are few from Brazil (2nd worst hit). So it is really Canada or India is trying to control the influx of people?
I believe its a never ending discussion:rolleyes:

viveknar

Mar 8, 2020
Sea route , looks like guys here have not done any international travel before, you need valid VISA (not expired COPR) to even use sea route !!
Commercial flights operational not happening, until vaccine comes out !!
Clearly looks like you're not interested in migrating any time soon. Probably for good. Why to waste an airline ticket when it could come of use for someone deserving.

Kindly refrain from negativity on this forum. Everyone on this forum has a shared interest in helping each other migrate without hassle.

NehaGupta19

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
Clearly looks like you're not interested in migrating any time soon. Probably for good. Why to waste an airline ticket when it could come of use for someone deserving.

Kindly refrain from negativity on this forum. Everyone on this forum has a shared interest in helping each other migrate without hassle.
I would please request to stop discussing ‘sea route’
Dear newbie, they have peaced out.
How about you? Do you have a valid visa and COPR? Share about you.

viveknar

Mar 8, 2020
I would please request to stop discussing ‘sea route’
Dear newbie, they have peaced out.
How about you? Do you have a valid visa and COPR? Share about you.
Yes we do. We are waiting as well with an expired visa. I look at the forum for a source of news. The noise and negatively is just an added bonus.

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
Any info on NDVO / India VAC opening anytime soon ? Few channels to travel to Canada are open now from India but need to get Visa and CoPR extended and get that damn Electronic Authorization letter !! NDVO must open soon...... argh.. frustrating

dsr236

Jul 24, 2020
Is there anyone who landed in the last couple of weeks who can share their landing experience? What kind of questions were they asked, if any regarding intent to settle permanently? What kind of documents did you carry to prove your intent?