+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No Emirates hasn't shown any intention of starting their flights to/from India atleast till 15th august as per latest travel update.

You booked Qatar flights ??
Not yet. I want to book for July 29th. I see economy seats available for 1.3 lacs but my parents are strongly discouraging it. I'm staying down south in Chennai so it will be a huge hassle to get to Delhi in the first place. They feel I will be spending nearly 40 hours in travel and transit so its time consuming and not worth it in this pandemic. They're okay if I find a Qatar flight to Vancouver direct from Delhi otherwise they are suggesting me to wait till September in the hope the international flights resume.

Reactions: pkhare23

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Till now mum's the word but @SithLord said he came across the news that they will start after 15th July maybe on Monday or Tuesday we might hear something ...
Air India has updated schedule today. They have repatriationf lights to other countries till August 1st even US but not for Canada unfortunately.

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Can I suggest a separate thread for flights from India? I am finding it difficult to filter out all the different sub-topics in this one thread. Ignore and apologies if I am the only one! :)
I too agree. No disrespect to anyone. But missing out on other useful information as there are others who aren’t staying in India and in need of information other than indian flights.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I too agree. No disrespect to anyone. But missing out on other useful information as there are others who aren’t staying in India and in need of information other than indian flights.
Truly agree. It's better to create a chat group in Conversations if detailed discussions or updates regarding flights are required.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Lol yes!! There are just too many Indians here. It will be better to have a separate thread for Indian flights or you can just ask the question again and someone would respond :)

Reactions: hinavin

Craigcaeiro

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Calling out to people from India with an expired COPR in the group. Any thoughts on what we do now, raise ready to travel form, wait and watch? This delay is so frustrating. I have resigned from my job and already in the winding up process. Any news on when NDVO will resume services?
I too am waiting for services to resume. Atleast if NDVO starts and we get our extension process going it wil be a good sign. I was supposed to fly in April with family n have left my job too in March. Can’t waitfor this to move forward.

Craigcaeiro

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Same boat, brother! I had a gut feeling that things were going to go bad and considered making the move early but I had to serve the last week of my notice period and that's when the lockdown started.
Same here I quit my job in March, was supposed to fly 1st April but now can’t wait for things to get rolling again. Atleast if we start getting extensions or replies about how to get our extensions processed it wil be a relief knowing it’s a step forward. Can’t wait for some good news!

Reactions: kpatel1988

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Air India has updated schedule today. They have repatriationf lights to other countries till August 1st even US but not for Canada unfortunately.
I just saw the updated schedule and AI have flights to UAE till 31st July ( in news it is till 26th July ) and US till 22nd July since US DOT ban comes into effect on that day. Don't know what they are playing at ...

Reactions: SithLord

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Feel free to just ask your questions ... I'm sure all the members will respond to them...

Reactions: hinavin

Amir681796

Jun 13, 2019
I just saw the updated schedule and AI have flights to UAE till 31st July ( in news it is till 26th July ) and US till 22nd July since US DOT ban comes into effect on that day. Don't know what they are playing at ...
I dont think AI will operate flights for Canada in July . It seems they are focusing on other locations since QA is flying for Canada. Just my guess.