+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's the case since today early morning only business class were available when I checked and all costing 4.5 lacs + .... :( looks like a cruel joke played on us
But the twitter page says bookings are open even for July 31 flights. This is strange

Ukraine2020

Apr 1, 2020
I'm not following the entire thread, just checking in from time to time, so I wonder if there's any people who got CoPR extension and already landed with it (or is planning to)?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I'm not following the entire thread, just checking in from time to time, so I wonder if there's any people who got CoPR extension and already landed with it (or is planning to)?
It's too early for that. IRCC has not shifted gears yet for processing extensions. Some people have their applications reopened but no CoPR extensions yet.

Reactions: Uncle_Iroh

Ukraine2020

Apr 1, 2020
It's too early for that. IRCC has not shifted gears yet for processing extensions. Some people have their applications reopened but no CoPR extensions yet.
Thanks! So I guess if I raised the "ready to travel" form (which I now think I probably shouldn't have just yet), I won't get a response from IRCC until they on their end have a clear plan on how those with expired CoPR should be treated.

BS85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
The COPR extension process taking almost the same time as the original PR process , SAD !!! If we could have known it would end up like this, we could have just gone with special flights , any ways the ticket cost will not be coming down in the future.

turbomau5

Apr 23, 2020
ALMOST had the economy ticket for 1.3 lac for the 22nd Qatar airlines flight to Toronto ......lost at the checkout god dammit!!!!!!!!!
Only business class left for appr 5 lacs.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
I dont know about the extantion
but i know about adding a new born to the pr application
my case
first the newborn has to get the CSQ which took around 3t o 6 months then we all got the COPR
and got expaired on 11 April
now we all are waiting for the extantion

but dont warry about adding new born its very simple and easy
Hi,

Thanks for the information. What if both husband and wife are PR card holders but by any chance baby was born their home country (India). What is the process to the PR or Visa for the baby?

Any help s appreciated?

Thanks