wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi guys,, has anybody read info about vfs India on vfs global site as it’s mentioned that vfs is closed till 30 sep for paper based applications. Does this mean that vfs is fully closed as we just need to pick our passports. We are so tensed. Can somebody shed some light on this
I don't find such information on their website. Please share the link. Infact, they're resuming visa services for Italy.

Last edited:

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Has anyone's status changed in Express entry profile post raising webform stating unable to travel due to the pandemic? The new status in express entry shows application is in progress. It was showing as approved earlier (obviously) as i had received my COPR before 18th March. My visa expired on 10th june 2020. Is this change in express entry profile any matter of concern or progress?
Could you tell us your visa office?

swack60

May 20, 2019
Hello Guys.
Received following in reply to the raised webform-- "ready to travel". What do think about point 1 and 3? Do we have to have a ticket for traveling and lease document (the easiest one among three!) to establish the willingness to live and settle before the extension? Or these can be addressed during our travel upon receiving the CoPR extension?

===================================================================================================
Dear IRCC client:

This email is destined to clients who have written to us to let us know that they are ready to travel to Canada. Thank you for your patience while we have been adjusting the way we work during the pandemic.

According to our records, you have indicated that you are now ready to travel to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident. Currently, only CoPR holders whose travel to Canada is considered essential are able to enter Canada. In addition, some public health measures are in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 in Canada.

Accordingly, we ask that you confirm that you are able to fulfill the requirements described below. In order for IRCC to determine if you can indeed travel to Canada, you must provide the following:

1. Your plans to live and settle in Canada upon arrival
· documents to support your living situation in Canada (i.e. address, lease agreement, home ownership document)
· employment plans in Canada, (i.e. location of work, letter from employer)
· any other relevant information.

2. How you plan to quarantine for 14 days when you arrive in Canada, including how you will have access to groceries, get medical care, and other essential services. While in quarantine, you will not be able to leave your place of quarantine for any reason. This is mandatory even if you have no COVID-19 symptoms.
· proof of funds (i.e, bank and/or credit card statements)

3. your proposed or confirmed travel itinerary
· a description of your proposed or confirmed travel itinerary, including travel tickets if you have already purchased them

Please provide the above information to IRCC by replying to this email. We will evaluate your request upon receipt and let you know whether or not you are approved to travel to Canada at this time.

Please note that only approved permanent residents now able to live and settle in Canada will be allowed into the country at this time due to the ongoing travel restrictions. Travel for temporary stay for reasons such as tourism, entertainment or simply to finalize applications without staying in the country is not allowed and will not be permitted.

Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
===================================================================================================

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hello Guys.
Received following in reply to the raised webform-- "ready to travel". What do think about point 1 and 3? Do we have to have a ticket for traveling and lease document (the easiest one among three!) to establish the willingness to live and settle before the extension? Or these can be addressed during our travel upon receiving the CoPR extension?

Dear IRCC client:

This email is destined to clients who have written to us to let us know that they are ready to travel to Canada. Thank you for your patience while we have been adjusting the way we work during the pandemic.

According to our records, you have indicated that you are now ready to travel to settle and live in Canada as a permanent resident. Currently, only CoPR holders whose travel to Canada is considered essential are able to enter Canada. In addition, some public health measures are in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 in Canada.

Accordingly, we ask that you confirm that you are able to fulfill the requirements described below. In order for IRCC to determine if you can indeed travel to Canada, you must provide the following:

· documents to support your living situation in Canada (i.e. address, lease agreement, home ownership document)

2. How you plan to quarantine for 14 days when you arrive in Canada, including how you will have access to groceries, get medical care, and other essential services. While in quarantine, you will not be able to leave your place of quarantine for any reason. This is mandatory even if you have no COVID-19 symptoms.

· a description of your proposed or confirmed travel itinerary, including travel tickets if you have already purchased them

Please provide the above information to IRCC by replying to this email. We will evaluate your request upon receipt and let you know whether or not you are approved to travel to Canada at this time.

Please note that only approved permanent residents now able to live and settle in Canada will be allowed into the country at this time due to the ongoing travel restrictions. Travel for temporary stay for reasons such as tourism, entertainment or simply to finalize applications without staying in the country is not allowed and will not be permitted.

Thank you,
Are u from dubai ?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello Guys.

Dear IRCC client:

Thank you,
So these are the instructions from IRCC. I believe you should be able to provide the information required. Tell them about your plans for employment, your stay and flight you will be taking. They just wanna cross check. This email clearly indicates that they are not allowing soft landing till travel restrictions are in place.

swack60

May 20, 2019
So these are the instructions from IRCC. I believe you should be able to provide the information required. Tell them about your plans for employment, your stay and flight you will be taking. They just wanna cross check. This email clearly indicates that they are not allowing soft landing till travel restrictions are in place.
Thank you!
I get that soft landing is not permitted, was little confused about the asking documents.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Oh ok got it. Thanks! also earlier background check was showing as completed. Now its showing processing your background check. does this mean background check which was earlier completed, they are going to check it again?
They could run a criminal check in their database or ask for new PCC. This is the decision of reviewing officer. I am in favour of officer not asking for new PCC.

Reactions: Neha_khedekar

turbomau5

Apr 23, 2020
What is the best way to book a ticket Vandebharat flights? Its been showing no flights or soldout ever since the day the schedule got rolled out. Has anyone successfully purchased a ticket to any destination in Canada? if yes., did you book it yourself or through an agent. Please help.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hello Guys.

Dear IRCC client:

Thank you,
The way I see it is they want to make sure that you will not do soft landing since it will fall under non-essential travel. I have seen 2-3 forum members from US have recently done soft landing through Windsor border.

I believe they want to make sure that non-essential travel between US and Canada is restricted and all travel restrictions are followed.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello Guys.

Dear IRCC client:

Thank you,
I am wondering how to provide those documents they're asking when there's no certainty regarding CoPR extension. How can someone plan without any details of visa issuance?

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
What is the best way to book a ticket Vandebharat flights? Its been showing no flights or soldout ever since the day the schedule got rolled out. Has anyone successfully purchased a ticket to any destination in Canada? if yes., did you book it yourself or through an agent. Please help.
No you can't book Vande Bharat flights through travel agents. You will have to keep on trying through AI website. Please keep checking in like hour or 2 hope you get those tickets.

I heard from a friend yesterday that flight booking opened yesterday and within a span of 2 mins all tickets were booked.